TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Question Papers 2022 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Question Papers 2022 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Model Question Papers 2022:
- TS Inter Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
- TS Inter First Year 2022 MPC Group Subjects
- Telangana Inter First Year 2022 Chemistry Model Question Papers
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Chemistry Syllabus 2022:
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Chemistry Syllabus:
- Important Links to Download the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2022
- Click here to Download TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022
- Click here for Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) Official website
- FAQ’s regarding TS 1st year Inter Chemistry Question Papers 2022
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Syllabus, Examination Time Table, Previous Papers, Model Papers, Examination Pattern. Board of Intermediate Education has released the 12th Class timetable for both General and Vocational Examinations. In order to get detailed Examination Schedule, Detailed Syllabus, Detailed Examination Pattern regarding Chemistry Subject, Candidates must visit the Official Website, i.e. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in). Time Table will be released by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Examination Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Chemistry Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Telangana State Intermediate board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers/ Model Papers regarding Chemistry Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Chemistry Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Chemistry Subject.
TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Model Question Papers 2022:
- Board of Intermediate Education has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 1st Year Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Telangana Inter 1st year Chemistry Model Question Papers 2022 from the below mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Telangana 1st Year Chemistry Question Paper candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Chemistry Question Paper will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Here we are providing detailed view of TS Intermediate 1st Year Chemistry Model Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 1st Year Intermediate Examinations. 1st Year Model Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE).
About Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE):
- Telangana’s board of intermediate education administers the Intermediate Public Examination (IPE). This board was founded in 1971 by undivided Andhra Pradesh to administer the state’s Intermediate education system. Andhra Pradesh is the first state in the country to implement the 10+2+3 education system.
- Telangana was founded in 2014, following the founding of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education. The Honorable Minister of State for Secondary Education serves as vice-chairman of the board and serves as chairman and secretary to the Government. I.A.S. Rank’s secretary serves as the board’s top executive.
- Through Exceptional Leadership, Support and Services, The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education promotes Telangana’s aim of world-class education. Its goal is to promote education in the state on a continuing basis.
- The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is in charge of overseeing and regulating the Intermediate Education System. It is responsible for developing courses of Study, Prescribing Syllabus, Conducting Examinations, giving College Affiliations and providing Guidance, Support and Leadership to all Educational institutions under its control.
The Board is presently offering the following subjects
Part-II Second Languages
Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi
Part-III Optional Subjects
Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology, Public Administration, Logic, Sociology, Geography and Geology
Modern Language Subjects
English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu
The Syllabus of language subjects and optional subjects is structured by concerned Subject Committees constituted by the Board. The Committees would also undertake revision of syllabus and its updations keeping the changes and current trends in view.
TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Model Question Papers 2022:
- For Intermediate I Year Students, TSBIE has developed an organised set of comprehensive and instructive curriculum.
- Students can share these TS Inter 1st Year Model Question Paper 2022 with their friends and neighbours to find out more information.
- The TS Inter Model Question Paper 2022 was likewise created to address the students’ most pressing learning demands.
- Students in the first year of TS Intermediate will gain a through understanding of the exam’s Model question paper.
- These TS Inter 1st Year Model Question Papers have been prepared in accordance with the TSBIE guidelines.
TS Inter 1st Year Timetable 2022:
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the Telangana Intermediate Time Table 2022 for 1st Year on its Official website @www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Intermediate 1st Year Examination is scheduled to be held during 22nd April 2022 to 11th May 2022. Duration of the Telangana 1st Year Examination is from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. From this article, aspirants can download the detailed examination timetable along with Subject wise examination dates and model question papers from here.
TS Inter Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Examination Name||Junior Inter Public Examinations 2022 (Inter 1st Year)|
|Date of Exams||22nd April 2022 to 11th May 2022|
Telangana Intermediate 1st Year Timetable April 2022
|Exam Date||Subject Name|
Second Language Paper-1
Political Science Paper-1
|09-05-2022||Public Administration Paper-1
Bridge Course Maths Paper-1
(For Bi.P.C Students)
|11-05-2022||Modern Language Paper-1
How to Download Telangana Inter First Year Time Table 2022?
- Log on to the official website @ www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in for downloading the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2022
- Click on “TSBIE Website”.
- On the Home page, Click on “Revised Time Table for IPE April 2022”.
- Open the Time Table 2022 for Intermediate 1st Year Examination Pdf.
- TS Inter 1st Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
TS Inter First Year 2022 MPC Group Subjects
Part-II: Second Language Paper-1
Part-I: English Paper-1
Telangana Inter First Year 2022 Chemistry Model Question Papers
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF (English Medium)||Download PDF (Urdu Medium)||Download PDF (Telugu Medium)|
|Chemistry Paper-I [Model Paper-1]||Click Here||–||Click Here|
|Chemistry Paper-I [Model Paper-2]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Telangana Inter 1st Year Chemistry Syllabus 2022:
TS 12th Class mainly comprises of the following subjects in Language Group (Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Telugu). Candidates can choose any of the Language Group. Here in this article we detail about the Chemistry Syllabus available in MPC, Bi.PC Group. MPC, Bi.PC Group mainly consists of Chemistry Subject. Maths, Physics, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry along with the language group subjects. Detailed syllabus of Chemistry Subject is described below.
Telangana Inter 1st Year Chemistry Syllabus:
Unit-I: Atomic Structure:
- Developments leading to Bohr’s model of atom and Bohr’s model for hydrogen atom
- Dual Behaviour of matter (Broglie’s equation)
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty principle
- Quantum numbers, energies of orbitals – filling of orbitals in atom: Aufbau Principle, Pauli’s exclusion principle and Hund’s rule of maximum, multiplicity – electronic configuration of atoms-stability of completely filled and half filled subshells.
Unit-II: Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties:
- Modern periodic law and the present form of the periodic table, Nomenclature of elements with atomic number greater than 100
- Electronic configuration of elements and the periodic table
- Electronic configuration and types of elements s.p.d. and f blocks
- Periodic trends in properties of elements -atomic radii, ionic radii, inert gas radii, Ionization, enthalpy, electron gain enthalpy, electronegativity, valency.
Unit-III: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure:
- Kossel – Lewis approach to chemical bonding, Ionic or electrovalent bond 3.3
- VSEPR theory: predicting the geometry of simple molecules
- Valence Bond Theory, Hybridisation, Coordinate bond-definition with examples
- Molecular Orbital theory – bonding in some homonuclear diatomic molecules
- Hydrogen bonding
Unit-IV: State of Matter, Gases and Liquids:
- Intermolecular forces 4.2 Thermal energy
- Intermolecular forces Vs thermal interactions
- The Gaseous State.
- Gas Laws
- Ideal gas equation.
- Graham’s Law of diffusion – Dalton’s law of partial pressures
- Kinetic molecular theory of gases
- Kinetic gas equation of an ideal gas (No derivation) – deduction of gas laws from the kinetic gas equation
- Behaviour of real gases: deviation from ideal gas behaviour – compressibility factor Vs pressure diagrams of real gases.
- Importance of Chemistry-Some basics
- Atomic and molecular masses- mole concept and molar mass concept of equivalent weight
- Percentage composition of compounds and calculations of empirical and molecular formulas of compounds.
- Stoichiometry and stoichiometric calculations.
- Redox reactions 5.8 Oxidation Number Concept
- Types of a redox reaction, balancing of redox reactions, oxidation number method – of reaction(ion-electron) method.
- Thermodynamic terms 6.2 work- enthalpy – Extensive and intensive properties
- Enthalpies for different types of reactions
- Gibbs energy change and equilibrium.
- Absolute Entropy and the third law of thermodynamics
Unit-VII: Equilibrium and Acid bases
- Equilibrium in the physical process.
- Equilibrium in chemical process dynamic equilibrium
- Law of chemical equilibrium – law of mass action and equilibrium constant
- Homogeneous equilibria constant in the gaseous system, the relation between Kp & Kc
- Heterogeneous equilibria
- Applications of equilibrium constant
- Factors affecting Equilibria- Le-chatelier’s principle application to industrial synthesis of ammonia and sulphur trioxide
- Ionic equilibrium in solutions
- Acids and bases and salts – Arrhenius, Bronsted – Lowry and Lewis concepts of acids and bases
- Buffer solutions-designing of buffer solution – preparation of acidic buffer
- Solubility equilibria of sparingly soluble salt solubility product constant, common ion effect on solubility of ionic salts.
Unit-VIII: Hydrogen and its compounds
- Position of hydrogen in the periodic table
- Dihydrogen-occurrence and isotopes
- Hydrides: ionic, covalent and non-stoichiometric hydrides
- Physical and chemical properties of water, heavy water, Hydrogen as a fuel.
Unit-IX: Block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Group I Elements: Alkali metals; electronic configurations; atomic and ionic radii; ionization enthalpy; hydration enthalpy; physical properties; chemical properties; uses
- General characteristics of the compounds of the Alkali metals: oxides; halides; salts of oxyacids
- Anomalous properties of Lithium: Alkaline earth metals; electronic configuration; ionization enthalpy; hydration enthalpy; physical properties; chemical properties; uses.
- General characteristics of compounds of the alkaline earth metals
- Anomalous behaviour of beryllium; its diagonal relationship with aluminum.
Unit-X: P-Block Elements (Group-13)
- General introduction – electronic configuration, atomic radii, ionization enthalpy, electronegativity; physical and chemical properties
- Important trends and anomalous properties of boron.
Unit-XI: P-Block Elements (Group-14)
- General introduction – electronic configuration, atomic and covalent
radii, ionization enthalpy, electronegativity; physical and chemical
- Important trends and anomalous properties of carbon
- Allotropes of carbon
- Uses of carbon.
Unit-XII: Organic Chemistry
- General introduction
- Tetravalency of Carbon: shapes of organic compounds
- Structural representations of organic compounds
- Classification of organic compounds 13.5 Nomenclature of organic compounds
- Fundamental concepts in organic reaction mechanisms
- Alkanes – nomenclature, isomerism (structural and conformations of ethane only)
- Preparation and properties of Alkanes
- Alkenesnomenclature, structure of ethene, isomerism (structural and geometrical).
Methods of preparation of alkenes physical and chemical properties of alkenes
- Alkynes – nomenclature and isomerism, structure of acetylene methods of preparation of acetylene-physical properties, chemical reactions of Acetylene
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons: nomenclature and isomeric structure of benzene, resonance and aromaticity-Preparation of benzene- physical and chemical properties of benzene- directive influence of functional groups in monosubstituted benzene, carcinogenicity and toxicity
Important Links to Download the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2022
FAQ’s regarding TS 1st year Inter Chemistry Question Papers 2022
In which Group, Chemistry Subject will be present in the Intermediate Board?
MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) Group and Bi.PC (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) Group
What is the full form of TSBIE?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the Official Website of TSBIE?
What is the first language in Intermediate in Telangana?
What are the Subjects in MPC?
MPC subjects or commonly known as PCM subjects consists of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. Along with these mandatory subjects, candidates choose a fifth subject that is elective.
How many subjects are there in Inter 1st Year TS?
Students must study six subjects for the TSBIE Intermediate Exam 2022, which will be held in a set manner. Students must choose six subjects. There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
Who will conduct the Intermediate Education in Telangana State?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the pass mark out of 75 in Intermediate in TS?
Students can get atleast 30 marks to get passed.