- Overview of TS ICET 2019:
- Important Dates of TS ICET 2019:
- Important Links – TS ICET 2019
- TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- TS ICET Application Form2019:
- TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019
- TS ICET Complete Syllabus 2019
- TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket – Important Dates
- How to Download TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket?
TS ICET 2019: Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE. Aspirants who wish to appear in this exam must aware all relevant details and process of the exam. In this article, we have mentioned the application process, eligibility, important dates and pattern of exam TS ICET 2019. The exam is conducting to offer admissions in MBA. Through this exam candidates can get admission of MBA in various universities and colleges of Telangana State. The official notification will be issued shortly. Before that, we advise all interested candidates who willing to appear in this exam prepare well to crack high score. This page will help you to know more details about TS ICET 2019.
The Apply Online Link is given below
Download Here: TS ICET 2019 Syllabus PDF
Download Here: TS ICET Previous Papers PDF
Overview of TS ICET 2019:
|Exam Name||TS ICET 2019|
|Conducted By||Kakatiya University|
|Category of Exam||PG – MBA|
|Exam Date||May 23rd, 24th 2019|
Important Dates of TS ICET 2019:
|S.NO.||Activity||TSICET – 2019|
|*||First CET Committee Meeting||8th Feb 2019|
|01||Notification of TSICET||8th March 2019|
|02||Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form||11th March 2019|
|03||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee` 450/- For SC/ST Candidates ` 650/- For Others|| 3rd May 2019|
|04||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of ` 500/-||6th May 2019|
|05||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of ` 2,000/-||11th May 2019|
|06||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of ` 5,000/-||15th May 2019|
|07||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online, Application Form with a Late Fee of ` 10,000/-||18th May, 2019|
|08||Start of Downloading of Hall Tickets||9th May, 2019|
|09||Date of TSICET Examination||23rd & 24th May, 2019|
|10||Announcement of Preliminary Key||29th May, 2019|
|11||Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||1st June, 2019|
|12||Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results||13th June, 2019|
Important Links – TS ICET 2019
|Application Fee Payment|
|Fill Application Form|
|Print Your Filled in Application Form|
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Applicants should be a resident of Telangana State
- Candidates should be a Degree holder from any Recognized University/Institute
- Must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at class X level
- Students of final year degree are also eligible to apply this exam
- For General Category: Must have secured an aggregate of 50% marks
- For Reserved categories: Minimum 45% marks throughout the academics
TS ICET Application Form2019:
Candidates have to fill the application form of TS ICET 2019 through online only. Here we have briefly described the process of online application TS ICET 2019:
- Candidates need to visit the official website @ tsche.ac.in
- Now click on the “Registration/Application Form Link”
- Here the application form appears on screen. Now enter your details properly.
- Upload a scanned image and signature
- Before that, you have to pay the application fee via net banking/credit card/debit card
- Now click on Submit
- Take a copy of application form for future reference
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019
|Sections||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|C||Communication Ability (English)||50||50||150 Minutes|
- AP ICET 2019 exam is held via online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- The total time allotted to complete the whole exam is 2 ½ hours i.e. 150 minutes.
- The exam consists of 200 objective types of MCQ’s.
- The whole exam carries 200 marks were each right answer award 1 mark.
- No negative marks for this exam.
- The paper comprises 3 sections namely Analytical ability, Mathematical ability and Communication ability
TS ICET Complete Syllabus 2019
TS ICET 2019 Analytical Ability Syllabus:
- Data Sufficiency
- Numerical ability topics
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series
- Analogies of numbers and alphabet
- Completion of blank spaces etc.
- Data Analysis
- Table, Graphs
- Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram etc.
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems
- Clock problems
- Blood relationships
- Arrivals and departures etc.
TS ICET 2019 Mathematical Ability Syllabus:
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices
- Ratio and proportions
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables
- Implication converse and inverse
- Relations and functions
- Linear equations and expressions
- Progressions etc.
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency Distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Standard Deviation
- Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
TS ICET 2019 Communication Ability Syllabus:
- Business and Computer terminology’
- Functional Grammar
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
TS ICET Admit card 2019:
Applicants can get their admit card through online. They have to download admit card from the official website. The admit card link will be activated from last week of May 2019. It contains the details of the exam like the venue, date of exam, registered id and so on.
TS ICET Result 2019:
The result will be declared in the month of June 2019. Candidates can check their result in the official site and download their rank cards.
TS ICET Counselling 2019:
The counselling will be started in the month of July 2019. Candidates have to bring all original documents at the time of counselling.
Required Documents During TS ICET Counselling:
Rank Card, TSICET Admit Card, Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination, Class IX to Degree Certificates, Caste & Income certificate issued on or after June 1, 2019, Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent, Residence Certificate and Aadhar Card.
TS ICET – 2019 Hall Tickets: Kakatiya University has released TS ICET – 2019 hall ticket in online mode. Candidates can download the hall ticket of TS ICET – 2019 as soon as possible from website http://icet.tsche.ac.in. To download the TS ICET – 2019 hall ticket, candidates may have to enter payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. The TS ICET – 2019 hall ticket/admit card must be produced at the examination centre to appear for the exam. Inability to bring the hall ticket of TS ICET – 2019 may disqualify the candidates from attempting the TS ICET – 2019 examination. Candidates also have to bring the attested copy of application form and caste certificate (if applicable) to the examination centre along with the TS ICET – 2019 hall ticket. Candidates are suggested to read the full article to download TS ICET – 2019 hall ticket/ admit card and the procedure to download the same in detail.
TS ICET 2019 Hall Tickets Download: TS ICET 2019 is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal this year on 23rd and 24th May 2019. The candidate should download the Hall Ticket from website icet.tsche.ac.in. Kakatiya University, Warangal (Kakatiya University) has released the scheduled of TS ICET 2019 Exam. As per the schedule, TS ICET 2019 Examination will be held on 23rd and 24th May 2019. All the hopefuls attempting the TS ICET 2019 examination can download and check their hall tickets / admit cards from TS ICET 2019 official website, icet.tsche.ac.in. All the students those who are eager to download TS ICET 2019 hall tickets can download and Take print out now itself.
TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket – Important Dates
|Sl. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||The release of TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket||May 1st week|
|2||Last Date to Download Hall Ticket||NA|
|3||TS ICET 2019 Examination||23rd and 24th May 2019|
|4||Preliminary Answer Key of TS ICET 2019||May Last week 2019|
|5||TS ICET 2019 Result Declaration||June 1st week 2019|
How to Download TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket?
The examination authority has released the hall ticket of TS ICET 2019 on April 2nd week. Candidates can follow mentioned steps to download TS ICET 2019 hall ticket 2019.
- Click on the official link above
- Enter your payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- TS ICET 2019 hall ticket 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Read and check the hall ticket for TS ICET 2019 thoroughly to avoid any mistakes in the hall ticket.
- If everything is right, candidates can download and take a print of the TS ICET 2019 hall ticket.
Note: Candidates must carefully read all information given on hall ticket of TS ICET 2019 to avoid any discrepancy. In case the information reflecting on the hall ticket is incorrect.
Officials of Kakatiya University, Warangal has released the admit card of TS ICET 2019 Exam. So all candidates who are ready to write the Written Test of TS ICET 2019 may now download Hall tickets from Their official Website icet.tsche.ac.in.
Kakatiya University TS ICET 2019 Admit Card Download Direct Link
Download Kakatiya University TS ICET 2019 Admit card: Click Here (updated soon)