Telangana Higher Education Council chairman Papi Reddy announced TS EAMCET entrance examination 2019 schedule for admission into Engineering and Medical courses for the academic year 2019-20. Following are the full details of Fee, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket Download, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Links to Apply. So get ready to study hard from today itself.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2019
|Notification of TS EAMCET 2019||March 2019|
|Starting of submission of online application form||March 4th, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 4th, 2019|
|Correction in details of online application form||April 6th to 9th 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2nd week 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2nd week 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 3rd week 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||April 3rd week 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Admit card available from||April 20th, 2019 to May 1st,|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date||May 3rd, 4th & 6th 2019 (Engineering)|
May 8th & 9th 2019 (Agriculture)
|Publication of TS EAMCET 2019 Preliminary key||May 1st week 2019|
|Last date for receiving objection on TS EAMCET 2019 preliminary key||May 2nd week 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 announcement of Ranks (Results)||May 19th, 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling Commencement||May 25th, 2019|
Telangana EAMCET Notification Details
TS EAMCET 2019 Qualifications:
- Nationality: The students should be cardholders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Indian Nationality or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Qualification: They must have passed 10+2 Examinations.
- Diploma Candidates: Candidates with diploma holders can also apply for this examination.
- Subjects: Topics for this exams are Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Percentage: They must at least get 45% in the examinations and 40% (forty) for reserved category.
- Residency: The applicant from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh can only apply for this examinations, he/she should satisfy local or non-local area.
Age limit of TS EAMCET 2019
The minimum age limit is 17 years, and there is no upper age limit for the exam
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee
Application fee can be made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engg. Courses||TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
They will conduct written tests for applicants. So once check this TS EAMCET exam pattern and syllabus
|Maths A/botany||40||40||3 hours|
- Total Exam is conducted for 160 marks
- They are four sections in the exam. Each section carries 40 marks
- Duration of exam is 3 hours
- Engineering exam will conduct on revised dates
- Agricultural, pharmacy and medical related exam will conduct on revised dates.
Apply for TS EAMCET 2019
Click on below links to Apply for this Exam.