Telangana Higher Education Council chairman Papi Reddy announced TS EAMCET entrance examination 2018 schedule for admission into Engineering and Medical courses for the academic year 2018-19. Following are the full details of Fee, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket Download, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Links to Apply. So get ready to study hard from today itself.
Important Dates of TSEAMCET 2018
|1||Notification Releases||26th February 2018|
|2||Release of TS EAMCET application form 2018||4th March 2018|
|3||Last date of TS EAMCET 2018 application form submission||4th March 2018|
|4||Submission of application form with late fees||28th April 2018|
|5||Correction of filled in details||6th April to 9th April 2018|
|6||Admit Card Availability||20th April 2018 to 1st May 2018|
|7||TS EAMCET entrance exam||2nd May – 7th May 2018|
|8||Telangana EAMCET Agriculture Exam Date||2, 3 May 2018|
|9||TS EAMCET Pharma Exam Date||2, 3 May 2018|
|10||Telangana TS Eamcet 2018 Engineering Exam Date||4 , 5, 7 May 2018|
Telangana EAMCET Notification Details
TS EAMCET 2018 Qualifications:
- Nationality: The students should be cardholders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Indian Nationality or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Qualification: They must have passed 10+2 Examinations.
- Diploma Candidates: Candidates with diploma holders can also apply for this examination.
- Subjects: Topics for this exams are Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Percentage: They must at least get 45% in the examinations and 40% (forty) for reserved category.
- Residency: The applicant from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh can only apply for this examinations, he/she should satisfy local or non-local area.
The minimum age limit is 17 years, and there is no upper age limit for the exam
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
Application fee can be made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engg. Courses||Application Fee|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
They will conduct written tests for applicants. So once check this TS EAMCET exam pattern and syllabus
|Maths A/botany||40||40||3 hours|
- Total Exam is conducted for 160 marks
- They are four sections in the exam. Each section carries 40 marks
- Duration of exam is 3 hours
- Engineering exam will conduct on revised dates
- Agricultural, pharmacy and medical related exam will conduct on revised dates.
Apply for TS EAMCET 2018
Click on below links to Apply for this Exam.