- NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS INTO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES (UG) IN TELANGANA STATE THROUGH DEGREE ONLINE SERVICES, TELANGANA (TS DOST 2020)
- Important Dates in TS DOST 2020 Admission Process
NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS INTO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES (UG) IN TELANGANA STATE THROUGH DEGREE ONLINE SERVICES, TELANGANA (TS DOST 2020)
Applications are invited through online for registration and admissions into various Undergraduate Courses, such as B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com.(Voc)/ B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/BBM/BCA etc., offered by all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University, and Palamuru University respectively for the Academic Year 2020-20
The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply.
One time registration fee for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities is Rs.200/- (two hundred only), which can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. For further details, visit the website, http://dost.cgg.gov.in
The students who got first priority of their web options shall join in their allotted college and confirm their seat.
The students who got second or other priority of their web options may either confirm their seat in the allotted College or move to slide by paying Rs.500/- or Rs.1000/- (online payment).
Important Dates in TS DOST 2020 Admission Process
|2||Registrations||23.05.2020 to 03.06.2020|
|3||Web options||25.05.2020 to 03.06.2020|
|4||Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||04.06.2020|
|5||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 01.06.2020 PH/ CAP|
(ii) 03.06.2020 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii) 04.06.2020 – Sports & Games (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|6||Seat allotment – first list||10.06.2020|
|7||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||10.06.2020 to 15.06.2020|
|8||II Phase registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|10.06.2020 to 15.06.2020|
|9||II Phase web options||10.06.2020 to 15.06.2020|
|10||II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 15.06.2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities|
(at All-University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|11||Seat allotment-second list||20.06.2020|
|12||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||20.06.2020 to 25.06.2020|
( last phase) web options and registrations (with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|20.06.2020 to 25.06.2020|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 25.06.2020 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities|
(at All-University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|15||Seat allotment-third List||29.06.2020|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||01.07.2020 to 04.07.2020|
|17||Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||01.07.2020 to 04.07.2020|
|18||Commencement of class work, Semester-I||01.07.2020|
|19||Intra-college Phase||05.07.2020 to 07.07.2020|
DOST (Degree Online Services, Telangana) welcomes you to join in Undergraduate Courses, 2020 in Telangana. The only Gateway to Degree Courses (BA/B.Com./B.Sc. etc.) in the State of Telangana is DOST.
Process of Admission – DOST
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, log in for the further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases
Essential Documents required for Admissions through DOST
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2020
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable These certificates should be kept ready.
Important Suggestions for TS DOST 2020
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee to ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems if any