- NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS INTO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES (UG) IN TELANGANA STATE THROUGH DEGREE ONLINE SERVICES, TELANGANA (TS DOST 2018-19)
- Important Dates in TS DOST 2018 -19 Admission Process
NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS INTO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES (UG) IN TELANGANA STATE THROUGH DEGREE ONLINE SERVICES, TELANGANA (TS DOST 2018-19)
Applications are invited through online for registration and admissions into various Undergraduate Courses, such as B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com.(Voc)/ B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/BBM/BCA etc., offered by all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University and Palamuru University respectively for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply.
One time registration fee for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities is Rs.200/- (two hundred only), which can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. For further details, visit the website, http://dost.cgg.gov.in
The students who got first priority of their web options shall join in their allotted college and confirm their seat.
The students who got second or other priority of their web options may either confirm their seat in the allotted College or move to slide by paying Rs.500/- or Rs.1000/- (online payment).[/box]
Important Dates in TS DOST 2018 -19 Admission Process
|2||Registrations and Web Options||10.05.2018 to 26.05.2018|
|3||Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||27.05.2018 to 29.05.2018|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 28.05.2018 – PH/ CAP|
|(ii) 29.05.2018 – NCC/ Extra|
|(iii) 30.05.2018 – Sports & Games|
|5||Seat Allotment – first list||04.06.2018|
|6||Reporting to Colleges by Students||05.06.2018 to 12.06.2018|
|7||II Phase Web Options only for sliding||05.06.2018 to 14.06.2018|
|8||Seat Allotment – second list||19.06.2018|
|9||Reporting to Colleges by Students||20.06.2018 to 25.06.2018|
|10||III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for advance supplementary pass students and those who have not registered and web options for all||20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018|
|11||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 26.06.2018 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities|
|(ii) 27.06.2018 – NCC /Sports & Games|
|12||Seat Allotment – third list||30.06.2018|
|13||Reporting to Colleges by Students||02.07.2018 to 04.07.2018|
|14||Commencement of Class work – I Semester||02.07.2018|
|15||Intra College phase||05.07.2018 to 07.07.2018|
DOST (Degree Online Services, Telangana) welcomes you to join in Undergraduate Courses, 2018-19 in Telangana. The only Gateway to Degree Courses (BA/B.Com./B.Sc. etc.) in the State of Telangana is DOST.
Process of Admission – DOST[tie_list type=”cons”]
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, login for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases
Essential Documents required for Admissions through DOST[tie_list type=”lightbulb”]
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable These certificates should be kept ready.
Important Suggestions for TS DOST 2018-19[tie_list type=”heart”]
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee to ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems if any