- Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 10 Lab Assistant Posts @ tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of TSPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Assistant Notification
- Educational Qualifications of TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for TSPSC Lab Assistant Jobs
- Selection Criteria for TSPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for TSPSC Notification
- How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for TSPSC Lab Assistant Application
TSPSC Notification 2018 for Recruiting 10 vacancies of Lab Assistant has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2018-19 Lab Assistant Exam showed in this article is pointed out below.
Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 10 Lab Assistant Posts @ tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Public Service Commission TSPSC has published recruitment Notification to fill up 10 vacancies of Lab Assistant posts in its Organization. The last date for receiving application is 07-09-2018.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Lab Assistant|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc. with Chemistry|
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Jobs 2018
Lab Assistant: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Telangana Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for TSPSC Lab Assistant posts should have completed B.Sc. with Chemistry from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 44 Years. Please go through TSPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for TSPSC Lab Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 16,400 – 49,870/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for TSPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Lab Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination Interview
Application Fee for TSPSC Notification
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- (For all)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through SBI ePay.
- BC, SC & ST, PH & Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., tspsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 08-08-2018
Closing Date of Application: 07-09-2018
Important Links for TSPSC Lab Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here