Download TS SSC Time Table 2021: TSBSE has recently announced The Telangana SSC Pubmilc Exam Time Table 2021 on its Official Website @ Manabadi and bse.telangana.gov.in. So all the Candidates can check Telangana SSC Exam dates, Academic Calendar and the TS SSC Exams starts from 17th May to 26th May, 2021.check the complete details now.
Manabadi TS 10th Class Time Table 2021 – Telangana SSC Time Table @ bse.telangana.gov.in
- Manabadi TS 10th Class Time Table 2021 – Telangana SSC Time Table @ bse.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana SSC Time Table 2021 – TS 10th Exam Dates Here
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||TS SSC 2021|
|Category||TS 10th time table 2021|
|Status||Released in Academic Calendar|
|Exam Dates||17th May to 26th May 2021|
Telangana SSC Time Table 2021 – TS 10th Exam Dates Here
Here is the Latest Update of TS SSC Exams 2021. The Telangana SSC Exams 2021 will be conducted from 17th May to 26th May 2021. So all the Candidates can check the Telangana SSC Public exams Dates from Manabadi and Also from the TS SSC Official website @bse.telangana.gov.in
How to Download TS SSC Exam Time table 2021 Online
- Log on to the Official Website, bse.telangana.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the TS 10th Class/SSC Time Table 2021 link.
- Enter the register number, password, or other details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The TS Class 10th Time table 2021 will be available on the screen.
- Check the Exam dates and take a printout of it to refer to it whenever required.
Important Liks to DOwnload TS SSC Exam Dates 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check TS SSC Exam Dates 2021||Click Here|
Telangana govt. has released the schedule for 10th Class/SSC Public Exams to be held in March 2018. The Fee Due dates and Last Date to pay a fee
The following are the due dates fur remittance of Examination fee fur Regular /
Private Once failed Candidates for the Public Examinations to be held in
March 2018. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the
prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it
|S.No||Particulars||Last Date to pay Fee by the Candidates to HM||the Last Date for Remittance Fee by Headmaster in STO||the Last Date for Submission of NRs in DEO Office by HM||Last Date for Submission of NRs in DGE, TS by DEOs|
|1||Without Late Fee||08.11.2017||09.11.2017||10.11.2017 to
|2||With a Late Fee of Rs. 50/-||22.11.2017||23.11.2017||25.11.2017||27.11.2017|
|3||With a Late Fee of Rs.200/-||06.12.2017||07.12.2017||08.12.2017||11.12.2017|
|4||With a Late Fee of Rs.500/-||20.12.2017||21.12.2017||22.12.2017||23.12.2017|
1. If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day
may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 Education, Sports, Arts& Culture
102 Secondary Education
06 Director, Government Examinations
800 User Charges.
1- The fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs 125.
2. Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125
4. Fee to Vocational candidates is Rs 60- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs 125.- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
1) There is no need to Submit ICR Cum OMR forms along with MNR.
2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidate’s data only online compulsorily.
3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately