Telangana govt. has released the schedule for 10th Class/SSC Public Exams to be held in March 2018. The Fee Due dates and Last Date to pay fee
The following are the due dates fur remittance of Examination fee fur Regular /
Private Once failed Candidates for he public Examinations to he held in
March, 2018. All recognized schools IHeads of institutions have to remit the fee in the
prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it
|S.No||Particulars||Last Date to pay Fee by the Candidates to HM||the Last Date for Remittance Fee by Headmaster in STO||the Last Date for Submission of NRs in DEO Office by HM||Last Date for Submission of NRs in DGE, TS by DEOs|
|1||Without Late Fee||08.11.2017||09.11.2017||10.11.2017 to
|2||With Late Fee of Rs. 50/-||22.11.2017||23.11.2017||25.11.2017||27.11.2017|
|3||With Late Fee of Rs.200/-||06.12.2017||07.12.2017||08.12.2017||11.12.2017|
|4||With Late Fee of Rs.500/-||20.12.2017||21.12.2017||22.12.2017||23.12.2017|
1. If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day
may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 Education, Sports, Arts& Culture
102 Secondary Education
06 Director, Government Examinations
800 User Charges.
1- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs 125.
2. Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125
4. Fee to Vocational candidates is Rs 60- in addition to Regular Examination fee of
Rs 125.- prescribed tor SSC academic courses.
1) There is no need to Submit ICR Cum OMR forms along with MNR.
2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately