Tripura TET Syllabus 2022 PDF – Download Tripura TET 2022 Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Question Papers:
- Tripura TET Syllabus 2022 PDF – Download Tripura TET 2022 Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Question Papers:
- About Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura
- Click Here for TSTET Recruitment 2022
- Tripura TET 2022 Notification Details:
- Tripura TET 2022 Examination Pattern:
- T-TET Paper I Exam Pattern
- T-TET Paper II Exam Pattern
- T-TET 2022 Selection Procedure:
- Download T-TET 2022 Syllabus – Tripura Paper I, Paper II Syllabus PDF Here
- Tripura TET Syllabus 2022 – Paper I
- Tripura TET Syllabus 2022 – Paper II
- Click Here to Know about Tripura TET Paper I Syllabus
- Click Here to Know about Tripura TET Paper II Syllabus
- Benefits of Studying Books:
- Download T-TET 2022 Previous Question papers PDF:
- Tripura TET Question Papers
- FAQ’s regarding Tripura TET Syllabus 2022:
Tripura TET was organized by the Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura. Candidates who are preparing for the Tripura TET Examination can check our article for detailed examination pattern, syllabus and previous question papers. Eligible and interested candidates must read the article carefully and for more details candidates should visit the official website of Teacher’s recruitment board (Tripura) @ https://trb.tripura.gov.in/. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts of teachers must apply through online mode.
Soon after the application process got completed, Tripura Teacher’s Recruitment Board will conducts a common written test to recruit the teachers. Tripura TET Examination will be conducted for recruitment of both primary teachers and secondary teachers. Paper-I is for Primary Teachers, Paper-II is for Secondary Teachers. Qualified candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for the Certificates Verification process.
About Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura
Click Here for TSTET Recruitment 2022
Tripura TET 2022 Notification Details:
|Name of the Examination||Tripura Teachers eligibility Test|
|Paper-1||Classes 1st to 5th Class Teachers (SGT)|
|Paper-2||6th to 10th Class Teachers (SA)|
|Category||Syllabus, Previous Question Papers|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura|
The Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura will always release the Tripura TET Exam Application Form 2022 on the official website mentioned above. Eligible and interested candidates must apply through online mode. Willing candidates should prepare well by downloading the syllabus and practicing more previous question papers.
Tripura TET 2022 Examination Pattern:
Aspirants who are preparing for the Tripura TET Notification 2022 can go through the below-mentioned information for cracking Tripura TET 2022 Examination. Contenders have to go through each topic of the subjects. Candidates should have proper plan to get a good score. Because now TET Certificate have life validity. Applicants have to check with the official website for complete details @ trb.tripura.gov.in
T-TET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No of MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English)||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali)||30||30|
T-TET Paper II Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No of MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
T-TET 2022 Selection Procedure:
The T-TET selection Procedure shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The T-TET Paper I & II Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite amount of application fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
Certificate/ Document Verification Process:
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Download T-TET 2022 Syllabus – Tripura Paper I, Paper II Syllabus PDF Here
Government of Tripura has released the latest syllabus of Tripura State Eligibility Test (T-TET Notification 2022). Complete syllabus regarding Paper I and Paper II are available in this article. Candidates who are preparing for T-TET Notification can check the syllabus here and prepare well for the forthcoming examination in the forthcoming months. Syllabus is available in the below mentioned links. Tripura State Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) will be conducted by the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura.
Tripura TET Syllabus 2022 – Paper I
Child Development & Learning
- Growth, development and maturation: their relationship with learning.
- Principles of development of childhood.
- Impact of heredity and environment on development: nature-nurture controversy.
- Socialization process of the child (with special reference to teachers, parents and peers).
- Domains of development up to late childhood: physical, cognitive, emotional, social, moral and language.
- Theories of Piaget, Kohlberg, Carol, Chomsky, Vygotsky and Rogers in relation to child development (with critical perspectives).
- Concept of child centric and activity based education.
- Individual differences: attitude, aptitude, interest and intelligence, their measurement.
- Theories of intelligence: Spearman, Guilford, Thurstone and Gardenar-critical perspectives of the construct of intelligence.
- Gender and education: gender roles, gender bias and educational practice with special reference to child development.
- Mental health of the child: adjustment and behavioural problems during childhood.
- Understanding differences among children based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion.
- Distinction between assessment for learning and assessment of learning: school based assessment, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, perspectives and practices.
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness level of learners for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the class-room, measuring learning outcome of the learners.
Concepts of Inclusiveness and understanding children with special needs
- Concept of exceptional children and children with special needs (CWSN).
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived.
- Concept of learning disability (LD), addressing the needs of children with learning disabilities.
- Addressing the gifted, creative, specially abled learners (mentally retarded and physically challenged).
Learning and Pedagogy:
- Process of thinking and learning of children: causes of children’s failure to achieve success in school performance with respect to quality education.
- Basic approaches to learning: processes of teaching and learning, children’s strategies of learning, learning as social activity, social context of learning, child as a problem solver and scientific investigator.
- Alternative concepts of learning in children: understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Cognition and emotions: concept and nature of cognition, basic emotions, characteristics of childhood emotionality.
- Motivation and learning: factors contributing to learning-personal and environmental, influence of motivation in learning.
- Class-room management: creation of non-threatening learning environment, managing behavioural problems in class-room.
- Punishment and its legal implications, rights of a child.
- Guidance and counselling: concept, nature and types.
- Pedagogy of Language Development
- Language Comprehension
- Role of listening and speaking;
- Principles of language Teaching
- Remedial Teaching
- Learning and acquisition
- Language Skills
- Test of grammatical knowledge on the following
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Reflexive pronouns
- Framing Yes/ No & WH questions
- Gerunds & Participle
- Question Tags
- Phrasal verbs
- Tense and time
- Vocabulary Test
- Word formation from jumbled letters, antonyms, and synonyms, affixes, idioms, and phrases, the formation of short sentences from jumbled words
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, multi-media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Language Skills
- Learning and acquisition
- Pedagogy of Language Development verbally and in written form;
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors, and disorders
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas
- Principles of language Teaching
- Remedial Teaching
Geometry: types of angels, measurement of angels, line, axis, reflection and symmetry.
Shapes, spatial understanding, solids, perimeter of rectilinear figures, area of rectangles, practical problems, surface area and volume of solids (sphere, cube, rectangular, parallelepiped), practical problems.
Measurement: basic operations in solving problems involving length, weight, time, capacity and their standard units, relation between them.
Numbers: natural numbers, place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of natural numbers, factors and multiples, prime factors, lowest common multiple (LCM) and highest common factor (HCF), decimals and their operation on decimals.
Arithmetic: unitary method, ratio, proportion, percentage, average, profit and loss.
Fractions: concept of fraction, fraction of a measure such as metre, litre, gram, fractional parts of objects, equal fractions, operations on fraction, practical problems.
- Data handling.
Pedagogical issues in Mathematics:
- Language of Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
- Nature of mathematics, understanding children’s thinking and reasoning, place of mathematics in curriculum, historical development of mathematics, great mathematicians and their contributions (Indian and World).
- Methods of teaching mathematics, inductive and deductive method, analytical and synthetic method,
project method, laboratory method.
- Instructional material in mathematics, TLM in mathematics, mathematics laboratory, mathematical puzzle.
- Evaluation, concept of continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
- Problems in teaching mathematics.
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching.
- Diagnostic and remedial teaching.
- Cleaning food
- Natural Phenomena
- Electric current and circuits
- Materials of daily use
- The World of the Living
- Natural Resources
- Sources of food
- Components of food
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- The First Farmers and Herders
- Sultans of Delhi
- Social and Political Life
- Resources: Types-Natural and Human
- Local Government
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication
- The Earliest Societies
- Early States
- Social Justice and the Marginalized
- Making a Living
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Creation of an Empire
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- Regional Cultures
- Culture and Science
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- The Judiciary
- The First Cities
- Social Change
- When, Where, and How
- The Constitution
- Political Developments
- Parliamentary Government
- State Government
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- Family and Friend: Relationships, duties of family members, nuclear and joint families, social abuse (child marriage, child labour, and dowry system), rights and responsibilities in common places.
- Work and Play: different types of professions in our surroundings, effects of games and sports on health.
- Plants and Animals: World of plants and animals, parts of plants (leaves, flowers, types of root and stem, different kinds of fruit and seeds), germination, pollination, dispersal of seeds, plants in our society (sacred groves, flowers and festivals, vanamohatsav), photosynthesis, animals in different environments, movement and food habit, uses of animals, animal products, reserve forest, sanctuaries, tiger reserves, national parks.
- Food: Different types of food, balanced diet and its importance, nutrients of food, nutrient deficiencies and related diseases.
- Health and Hygiene: External parts of body and their cleanliness, general understanding of internal parts of our body, causes of some common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiasis, anaemia, flurosis, malaria and dengue) and their prevention.
- Shelters: Types of shelters, characteristics of animal shelters, various types of houses and building materials.
- Travel: Types of vehicles used, railways, waterways and airways.
- Water: Types of water resources, conservation of water resources, water pollution, cause and prevention of water pollution, impact of water pollution on environment, flood and drought.
- Air: Composition of air, causes and impact of air pollution on environment, green house effect and global warming.
- Soil: Different types of soil, soil erosion, impact of soil pollution and its prevention.
- Energy: Types of energy and its transformation from one to another, application of energy in daily life, various types of fuels, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy, conservation of energy.
- Environmental Characteristics of Tripura: Location, climate, crops, clothes, village, districts, physical features, hills and plains, rivers, plants and animals, endangered and rare species, reserve forests, sanctuaries.
- Environmental Protection: Constitutional provision, role of individuals, local bodies and government in environmental protection, major environmental protection acts.
- Things we make and do.
Pedagogical Issues in Environmental Studies:
- Concept and scope of environmental studies
- Significance of environmental studies.
- Integrated approach in environmental studies.
- Scope and relation of environmental studies to science and social science.
- Comprehensive and continuous evaluation.
- Teaching material-aids.
- Approaches of presenting concepts.
- Environmental studies and environmental education.
- Learning principles.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE).
Tripura TET Syllabus 2022 – Paper II
Number System: Knowing our numbers, whole numbers, positive and negative integers, rational numbers-their properties, fractions and decimals, playing with numbers
Algebra: Formation of algebraic expressions, idea about monomials, binomials and Polynomials , addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of algebraic expressions, some identities as (a+b)2 = a2 +2ab+ b2, (a-b)2 = a2 -2ab+ b2, a2 – b2=(a+b) (a-b) and their applications, formation and solution of linear equation for one unknown variable, factorization using identities, factorisation in (x+a) (x+b) form exponents and powers.
Arithmetic: Square and square root, cube and cube root, ratio and proportion, inverse proportion as proportionality with the reciprocal, percentage, profit and loss, simple and compound interest.
Geometry: basic geometrical ideas (2-D), understanding elementary shapes (2-D and 3-D). Lines and angles, triangles and its properties, congruency of triangles, classification of quadrilaterals as rectangle, square, rhombus, parallelogram, trapezium, and their various characterization, idea of various polygons, practical geometry (triangle and quadrilateral), symmetry, construction (using straight edge scale, protector, compasses)
Mensuration: Perimeter and area of rectangle, square, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezium, triangle and circle, the idea about cuboid, cube, cylinder and their surface area and volume.
Data handling: Graphical representation, representing numerical data, as pictographs, bar graphs, double bar graph and pie chart, tabular representations, representing numerical data as frequency table, mean, median, mode and their applications
Pedagogical Issues in Mathematics:
- Nature of mathematics, logical thinking, understanding children’s thinking and reasoning, language of mathematics, community mathematics, place of mathematics in curriculum, aims and objectives of learning mathematics in primary classes, values of mathematics learning, correlation with other subjects, lower primary and upper primary mathematics curriculum.
- Mathematics, trends and developments, historical development of mathematics, history of great mathematicians and their contributions.
- Approach to mathematics learning, proper learning experiences keeping in mind the characteristics of children, natural learning capacity and the learning process of the child, theoretical base of learning mathematics.
- Problem of teaching, different teaching learning methods, inductive and deductive mentods, analytic and synthetic method, project method, laboratory method, planning of a lesson, Learning materials in mathematics, textbook and handbooks, mathematics collection, collection of mathematical puzzles, riddles, etc.
- Mathematics learning evaluation: Concept of continuous and comprehensive evaluation, evaluation activities, grading the performance and recording the results, diagnosis, remedial teaching and error analysis.
- Geography as social study and as science.
- The Solar System.
- Globe, Latitudes and Longitudes.
- Interior of the Earth.
- Rocks: types and characteristics.
- Our changing earth: weathering and erosion.
- Geomorphic process: endogenous process and landforms, folding, faulting, earth-quake and volcanic activities, exogenous process and resultant landforms-works of river, glacier, winds and waves.
- Atmosphere: composition, structure, temperature, pressure, wind system and precipitation,
- Hydrosphere: ocean currents (Indian, Pacific, Atlantic) and tides.
- Economic geography: resources, types-natural and human.
- Agriculture: types of farming.
- Industry: classification, locational factors of industries: iron and steel industry, cotton textile industry, automobile industry, information technology (IT) industry.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Physical Environment: concept and nature.
- Pollution of air and water, deforestation and its impact, ozone depletion and green-house effect.
- Concept of hazard and disaster, industrial hazard, biological hazard, wild fire hazard, landslides.
India as a physical unit (relief drainage).
- Forest, mineral and power resources of Tripura.
Civilization: Egypt, Mesopotamia, Harappa and Aryan Civilization, Buddhism and Jainism, First Cities, Early Societies, First Farmers and Herders.
Sixteen Mahajanapada and the First Empire: Asoka the Great, Cantact with Distant Lands, Political Developments, Science and Literature in Gupta Age, Art and Architecture of Pallavas.
Sultans of Delhi – 1st and 2nd Battle of Tarain, Foudation and Consolidation of Delhi Sultaniate, The Slave Dynasty – Iltutmish, Khalji Dynasty – Allauddin. Taimur’s Invasion Archtecture, The Bhakti and Sufi Movements.
Beginning of the Mughal Rule – Babar, 1st and 2nd Battle of Panipath, Battle of Khanuar, Battle of Chousa,
Akbar the Great, Mughal Art and Architecture, Social Change, Regional Cultures.
The Establishment of Company Power in India, Battle of Palashi, Battle of Buxar, Grant of Diwani, Rural life and Society, Colonialism and Tribal Societies, Agrarian Revolts- Indigo, Santal, Munda, The Revolt of 1857, Social and Cultural Reform Movements of India in 19th Century India, Challenging the Caste System, Women and Reforms.
The National Movement – Gandhian Era, Role of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
India after Independence. Tribal Society and Festivals of Tripura.
Social and Political Life:
Diversity in Indian Society: Society and Institutions, Unpacking Gender Inequality, Social Justice and the Marginalized, Human Rights, Understanding Media.
Democracy, Government, Legislature, Executive, Judiciary, the Constitution of India, Parliamentary System of Government, Central Government, State Government, Local Self-Government in Tripura, Election Process in India.
Pedagogical Issues in Social Studies:
Concept and Nature of Social Studies/ Social Science.
Nature, Scope and Significance of Social Science Curriculum: Trends, Principles and Organizations, Techniques and Planning of Instructions, Class-room Processes and Activities, Types of Learners and Requirements (Academic and Environmental), Problems of Teaching Social Science, Developing Critical Thinking, Sources of Knowledge in Social Science-Primary, Secondary, Concept and nature of Project Works, Co-Curricular Activities, Purpose and Modern Trends of Evaluation
Food and Nutrition: definition , sources of food, components of food, type of food, balanced food, ideal food, nutrition and its importance, cleaning food, human digestive system and digestion process, food adulteration, plant nutrition (autotroph, heterotroph, parasite, insectivorous, plants, symbiosis, interrelationship between plants and animals (coexistence),
Micro organism and activities: definition, types microorganisms with examples, beneficial organisms and their role, diseases caused by different micro-organisms, their mode of transmission, symptoms and preventive measures.
Circulation and conduction: definition, blood & its composition, heart structure, arteries, vein and capillaries, circulation pattern in animals, conduction in plants.
Ecosystem and Natural Resources: ecosystem and its components, food chain, its types with
examples, food web, food pyramid, energy flow in ecosystem, biosphere, biodiversity and conservation, renewable and non-renewable resources, reserve forest, sanctuaries, national parks.
Agriculture and Tools: crops, types, harvest and management, agricultural tools, fertilisers, manures and pesticides, irrigation and technique, crop protection, plant diseases and control, taxonomy, systematise, classification, binomial nomenclature.
Pollution: definition, types of pollution and pollutants, green house effect, global warming, acid rain, impacts of different types of pollutants upon animal lives and control measures, biodegradable, non- biodegradable pollutants.
Motion, Force and Pressure: rest and motion, graphical presentation of straight line motion, Newton laws of motion and their application, different types of force, concept of thrust and pressure, atmospheric pressure, barometer.
Thermal Physics: heat and temperature, thermal conductivity, radiation, application of thermal insulators, thermometer.
Sound: characteristic of sound, application of sound, intensity of sound, sound pollution.
Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetism, frictional electricity, electroscope, earthling, lightning, electric current and circuits, electric cell, heating, chemical and magnetic effects of current, magnets, properties of magnet, applications, earth’s magnetism.
Optics: reflection in plane and spherical mirrors, image in lenses.
Solar System: sun, planets, satellite, comets, galaxy.
Metal and Non-metal: acid, base, chemical properties of metal and non-metal physical and chemical changes of materials
Pedagogical Issues in Science
Nature and structure of sciences, natural science-aims and objectives, understanding and appreciating science, methods of science-observation, experiment, discovery, innovations, questions, approaches to the science curriculum, criticism of contemporary science education, aims and objectives of science education, science literacy, approaches of science education, integrated approach, taxonomy of science education, knowledge domain problem solving skills, creativity domain, attitudinal domain, application domain, scientific inquiry, pedagogic strategies, activity based collaborative and cooperative learning, significance of the history of science, evaluation-cognitive, psychomotor, affective, significance of laboratory evaluation, continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE), assessment of performance, scientific attitude, role of science teacher, text material and teaching and learning aids, psychological basis of science learning, problems and remedial teaching.
Tripura TET Syllabus:
TRBT conducts Tripura Teachers’ Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2021 in two papers, namely, T-TET. Paper-I is for a person intending to be a teacher for Class-I to Class-V, and T-TET Paper-II for a person intending to be a teacher for Class-VI to Class-VIII.
In this article, we are recommending the best books which are important as well as sufficient for Tripura TET preparation. Candidates can read the syllabus for Tripura TET Paper – I & II.
Click Here to Know about Tripura TET Paper I Syllabus
Click Here to Know about Tripura TET Paper II Syllabus
Benefits of Studying Books:
- The prospective candidate will get a basic knowledge of the topic to be studied.
- The prospective candidate will get a glimpse of the better subject matter.
- The prospective candidate will get their basics related to calculative subjects crystal clear.
- Focuses on important questions referred by Tripura TET.
- The language used in these books is easy to understand.
Download T-TET 2022 Previous Question papers PDF:
Tripura Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB Tripura) has released the previous question papers. Candidates who had applied for the Tripura TET Notification 2022 can download the syllabus and previous papers available in this article and prepare a time table to study. Practice more papers to get a good score in the examination. Feel free to download all the papers at free of cost.
|Child Development & Pedagogy||S.K.Mangal, P.D.Pathak, Educational Psychology(Shiksha Manovigyan) by Dheer Singh Dhabhai, Class XIth & Class XIIth N.C.E.R.T. Psychology Books|
|Mathematics||R.S.Aggarwal, Daksh, Upkar|
|Science||Lucent Publication, Daksh, Upkar|
|S.S.T. (Social Science)||Arihant Publication, Upkar, Rai Social Studies|
|Environmental Science||Garuda, Sikhwal by N.M.Sharma & Vandna Joshi|
Tripura TET Question Papers
|Paper – 1||Year||Link|
|Paper – 2||2019||Download Here|
FAQ’s regarding Tripura TET Syllabus 2022:
What is the selection process for Tripura TET Notification 2022?
The selection procedure for Tripura TET Notification is written test.
What is the basic eligibility to apply for Tripura TET Recruitment?
The basic eligibility to apply for Tripura TET Recruitment is a graduation degree.
Who can apply for Tripura TET Notification 2022?
Candidates who belongs to the Tripura State and should have completed Schooling, college, and Degree from the same state are eligible to apply for the TET notification.
What is the minimum Qualifying marks for Tripura TET 2022?
General candidates need to secure minimum 60% of marks to qualify in the examination.
What is the Official Website for Tripura TET Notification 2022?