The Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura 2019 is released by Tripura Government the Application Form is released for TRB STGT STPGT Recruitment 2019 in the official website i.e.trb.tripura.gov.in. The TRB Tripura Syllabus 2018 is also available. The candidates interested in Selection Test for Graduate (STGT) & Selection Test for Post Graduate (STPGT) in Tripura can now register in the Official Website. The TRB Tripura STGT STPGT Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given below in the Article. The Application Form direct link is given below or it will be obtained in the Official Website. The TRB STGT & STPGT Recruitment 2019 the last date is December 19th, 2018 and Exam date will be released soon. The candidates who have Eligibility given in the TRB Tripura Exam can now register and the registration is closed from December 19th, 2018. So interested Students have to hurry up and apply. Now the candidates applied for TRB Tripura Recruitment 2018 by using below given syllabus.
TRB Tripura Recruitment Syllabus 2019
|Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura|
TRB STGT STPGT Recruitment 2018
|STGT & STPGT|
|No. of Vacancies|
Mode of Application
Last Date to Apply
|December 19th, 2018|
TRB Tripura STGT STPGT Syllabus 2019
TRB Tripura Syllabus for Foundations of Education:
- Meaning, nature, Scope, and Aims of Education, Functions of Education, Factors of Education.
- Schools of Philosophy: Idealism, Naturalism, Pragmatism,
- Curriculum: Meaning, Types, Principles of Curriculum Construction, Co-curricular activities,
- Child-Centric Education.
TRB Tripura Syllabus for psychological Foundations:
- Meaning, Nature, Scope, and Methods of Educational Psychology, Growth and development of the Child – Stages and areas of development (physical) cognitive and Social up to the stage of
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories of Intelligence, Measurement of
- Personality: Concept and Traits, Measurement of
- Theories of Learning: Connectionism and Cognitive. Factors of learning, Maturation, Interest and Motivation, Memory and
TRB Tripura Syllabus forEducational Sociology:
- Meaning, Nature and Scope of Educational Sociology, Relation between Education and Sociology.
- Education as a Social Sub–System.
- Agencies of Education – Formal, Non-Formal and
- Education as an Instrument of Social
- Social Group – Primary and
- Current Sociological problems of Education in India: Illiteracy, the universalization of Primary Education, Equalisation of Educational opportunities, Education S.C., S.T., O.B.C and Women
TRB Tripura Syllabus forHistory of Education:
- Vedic, Brahmanic, Buddhist Education in Ancient India and Islamic Education in Medieval India.
- Education in Pre-independence Era: Serampore Mission and Fort William
- Charter Act of 1813, Oriental – Occidental Controversy, Macaulay’s Minutes and Bentinck’s
- Wood’s Despatch – 1854, Hunter Commission, Sadler Commission, Wardha Scheme of Education, Sargent Report –
TRB Tripura Syllabus forModern Development in Indian Education:
- A landmark in the History of Indian Education during the post-independence era with special reference to structure, curriculum, the medium of instructions at the Primary and Secondary Stages: Radha Krishnan Commission, Murali or Commission, Kotha
- National Policy on Education-1968, National Education Policy-1986, Ramamurthy Committee.
- Contemporary issues in Education: Universalization of Secondary Education, Education and Productive Employment, Education and unemployment, Education and Quality Development.
- Present Structure, Administration and Progress of Primary and Secondary education in India and
TRB Tripura Syllabus for A contribution of Great Educators:
- Indian Educators: Vidyasagar, Rammohan, Vivekananda, Rabindranath, Mahatma Gandhi – with special emphasis on Aims, Curriculum, Methodology, and Discipline in Education, Role of Teacher, and their contribution in the field of education.
- Western Educators: Rousseau, Pestalozzi, Herbart Spencer, Madam Maria Montessori, John Dewey – with special emphasis on Aims, Curriculum, Methodology, and Discipline in Education, Role of Teacher, and their contribution in the field of
TRB Tripura Syllabus for Guidance, Impact of Mass Media and Technology in Education:
- Concept, Types, and Tools of Guidance and Counselling, Techniques and importance of Guidance and
- Print Media, Cinema, Radio, Electronic media including Television. Use of Technology in Education – Computer, ICT, Smart Classroom
TRB Tripura Syllabus for Mental Hygiene:
- Concept and criteria of Mental Health, Nature and Scope of Mental
- Adjustment and Adjustment
- Maladjustment-Concept, Types, Courses, Prevention, and remedies. Adjustment
- Mental Disorder: Classification and the brief description. Therapeutic
- Psychoanalytic, Behaviouristic and Play
- Mental Health of the
TRB Tripura Syllabus for School Organisation and Administration:
- Evolution of School ideas, Modern Concept of School plant, Inter-relation among the factors of education in a school. Role of Headmaster/ Principals. Preparation of School Routine with special emphasis to the Subject and time. Organisation of Co-Curricular
- Role of inspection and Supervision in regard to the qualitative
- Structure of Educational Administration in Tripura (School level).
TRB Tripura Syllabus for Measurement, Evaluation, and Statistics in Education:
- The concept of measurement and evaluation, Needs, Scope, tools, and techniques of evaluation, Types of Tests and its implication in measuring the students. Standardization of tests, Merits, and demerits of Subjective
- Needs of Statistics in Education, Frequency distribution, Graphical Representation of data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures
- Normal Probability Curve – properties and uses. Skewness and Kurtosis. Properties and Percentile Rank.Derive Scores -Standard Score, T-Score, Concept of Correlation, Coefficient of Correlation by rank difference and product Moment
Links Related to TRB Tripura STGT STPGT Syllabus 2019
|Official Website of TRB||Click Here|
|Download TRB Tripura STGT STPGT Admit Card 2018-19||Click Here|
|Download TRB STGT STPGT Syllabus 2019||Click Here|