TNUSRB SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Sub Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: Candidates are you looking for TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus: Then this is the Correct place for you to get the TNUSRB Syllabus for SI Jobs 2021. Here we have uploaded the Latest Updated TNUSRB SI Syllabus PDF for the Aspirants who had applied for the TNUSRB SI Taluk Jobs 2021 and Preparing for TN Police SI written exam. The Applicants should have a minimum Idea about the Syllabus and Exam Structure before starting the Exam Preparation. To help the Contenders we have uploaded the Updated Exam Pattern in the below section and TNUSRB SI Taluk Syllabus PDF at the end of our webpage Careers99.com. So check out this entire article and download the TNUSRB SI Syllabus PDF for free of charge.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Taluk Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Taluk Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
- TNUSRB SI Taluk Syllabus 2021
- TN Police SI Exam Pattern PDF
- Download TNUSRB SI Taluk Syllabus 2021 PDF @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Endurance Test (ET), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Viva-Voce|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Site||tnusrb.tn.gov.in (Or) tnusrbonline.org|
TNUSRB SI Taluk Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||TNUSRB|
|Name of the Post||SI Taluk|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
TN Police SI Exam Pattern PDF
TNUSRB SI Taluk Open Candidates
|General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||30 Marks|
|Total Marks||70 Marks|
Note :(140 questions each carrying half mark). Duration of written exam – 2 hours 30 minutes
TNUSRB SI Taluk Departmental Candidates
|General Knowledge||15 Marks|
|Communication skills, Numerical skills, Logical Analysis, Information handling ability, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Police Standing Orders and Police Administration||70 Marks|
|Total Marks||85 Marks|
Note : (170 questions each carrying half mark). Duration of written exam – 3 hours.)
Download TNUSRB SI Taluk Syllabus 2021 PDF @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
1. GENERAL SCIENCE: It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz. Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human Physiology, Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
2. HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation to the present day Indian modern administration.
3. GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
4. ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development and 5 year planning.
5. INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local SelfGovernments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.
6. CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, historical events. Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbours, present day India and other related topics. Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
PSYCHOLOGY – FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
1. LOGICAL ANALYSIS: Analysis of any information logically to find out various dimensions of the information.
2. NUMERICAL ANALYSIS: Quick response with regard to numerical ability will be tested.
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Effective usage of languages will be tested.
4. INFORMATION HANDLING ABILITY: For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences and connected facts will be tested.
5. MENTAL ABILITY TEST: These tests are meant to verify the candidate’s capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.
In addition to the above, the Departmental Quota candidates will have questions on the following police subjects in Part-II
1. POLICE STANDING ORDER (PSO): The provisions of PSO and its application at various points during the functioning will be tests.
2. POLICE ADMINISTRATION: General rules with regard to the day-to-day administration of the department will be tested.
3. CrPC., IPC., EVIDENCE ACT: The basic knowledge and day-to-day usage in the Police Station and in cases which are handled in the Courts.
TNUSRB SI Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Is TNUSRB SI Notification Released?
What is the TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2021?
Where can I download the TNUSRB SI Syllabus PDF?
What is the Exam Pattern for TNUSRB SI Jobs?
Where can I Get TNUSRB SI Previous Papers PDF?