Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has Released Notification for 969 Sub Inspector Posts in its Official Website i.e., tnusrb.tn.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 969 Sub Inspector Posts @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, TNUSRB job Pay Scale Details, TNUSRB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 969 Sub Inspector Posts @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 19th April 2019
(The Apply Online Link is given at the end of the post)
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Posts||969 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Last Date||19th April 2019|
Vacancy Details of TNUSRB Jobs 2019
- Sub-Inspector of Police (TK): 660 posts
- Sub-Inspector of Police (AR): 276 Posts
- Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP): 33 Posts
Total No Posts: 969
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for TNUSRB Sub Inspector posts should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 20 years – 28 years as on 01st July 2019. Please go through TNUSRB official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 36900 – 116600/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Sub Inspector posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written exam
- Departmental applicants showing for each Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations:- Rs. 1000/-
- An applicant should pay the exam price:- Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for TNUSRB Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Sub Inspector Jobs
- Fill required Details in the TNUSRB Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your TNUSRB Application.
Important Dates for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 20th March 2019
Closing Date of Application: 19th April 2019
Important Links for TNUSRB Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here