- TNPSC Notification 2019 | Apply 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
- How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019-20
- Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Application
TNPSC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 27.01.2019.
TNPSC Notification 2019 | Apply 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 27.12.2018 notification on recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2019 openings @ Tamilnadu. This is an exclusive page updated on 27.12.2018 for the latest recruitment notification tnpsc.gov.in from TNPSC 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from TNPSC 2019.
Download Here: TNPSC AAO Syllabus PDF 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|No. of Posts||580|
|Educational Qualifications||Higher Secondary / 12th Pass 02 years Diploma in Agriculture|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2019
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (post code no. 3101) – 576 posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (ST) – 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer posts should have completed Higher Secondary / 12th Pass 02 years Diploma in Agriculture from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 18 to 30 years. Please go through TNPSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.20600 to 65500/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Agricultural Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Document verification
Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
Please refer TNPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019-20
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 27.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 27.01.2019
Important Links for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here