Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released new jobs notification on their official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for available of 320 Civil Judge Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date 07.05.2018. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and in www.careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply. சிவில் நீதிபதிகளின் பதவிக்கு அறிவிக்கப்படும் தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் அறிவித்துள்ளது. மொத்த காலியிடங்கள் 320 ஆகும். விண்ணப்பிக்கும் கடைசி தேதி 07-05-2018.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 320 Civil Judge Posts @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 320 Civil Judge Posts @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Civil Judge Notification
- Educational Qualifications of TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs
- Selection Criteria for TNPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
- How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for TNPSC Civil Judge Application
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission TNPSC has published recruitment Notification to fill up 320 vacancies of Civil Judge posts in its Organization. The last date for receiving application is 07.05.2018.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Posts||320|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Law|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Civil Judge Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamilnadu Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for TNPSC Civil Judge posts should have completed Degree in Law from Recognized Board/University. For Practicing Advocates/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India
- Must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such
- Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
For Fresh Law Graduates :
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University
- Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate
- Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in
acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:-
(a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs,
SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs).
(b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
- Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law with in a period of three years prior to the date of notification
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be between 25 – 40 Years. Please go through TNPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.27,700-44770/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for TNPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Civil Judge posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva Voce Test
Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
Application Fee:Registration Fee = Rs.150/-
General Examination Fee= Rs.500/-
Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Caste(Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes &Differently Abled Persons,Destitute Widow of all communities Are exempted from fee Payment
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 09.04.2018
Closing Date of Application: 07.05.2018
Important Links for TNPSC Civil Judge Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here