TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 16 DCPO Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in:
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 16 DCPO Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in:
- TNPSC DCPO Notification 2022 | Online Form @ tnpsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Jobs
- Selection Process
- Examination Fee
- How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2022?
- Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Important Links for TNPSC Job Application
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 16 District Child Protection Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 16 District Child Protection Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, TNPSC job Pay Scale Details, TNPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 16 District Child Protection Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 30th April 2022
TNPSC DCPO Notification 2022 | Online Form @ tnpsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||District Child Protection Officer|
|No. of Posts||16 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||30th April 2022|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2022
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Eligible Candidates should possess a degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology or Child Development or Criminology of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or Institution.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates possessing a Post Graduate degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology or Child Development or Criminology of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Diploma or a Certificate course in Computer operations in the recognized Institutions is desirable
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be maximum 32 Years as on 01-07-2022. Please go through TNPSC official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/- Level-22 by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for District Child Protection Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination & Interview
Sociology (Code No.369 ) or Social Work (code no. 371 ) or Psychology(Code No. 373 ) or Child Development(Code no.375) or Criminology (Code No.377)
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std) (100 questions/ 150 marks)
(General Studies) (Code No.003) (100 questions/ 150 marks) General Studies (Degree Std) -75 questions and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Std.) -25 questions
Interview and Records
Candidates should pay Registration Fee: Rs.150/-, Written Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card. Please go Refer Official Notification for more fee details.
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for District Child Protection Officer Jobs
- Fill required Details in the TNPSC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your TNPSC Application.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Date of Notification: 1st April 2022
Closing Date of Online Application: 30th April 2022
Date of Written Exam (Paper-I): 19th June 2022
Date of Written Exam (Paper-II: 19th June 2022
Important Links for TNPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
One Time Registration: Click Here