TNPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.tnpsc.gov.in | Executive Officer | 42 Posts | Last Date: 17th June 2022
TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has 42 Vacancies for the posts of Executive Officer, Grade-III included in Group-VII-B Services. Interested Candidates may apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 only through Online mode from Professing Hindu Religion only. However, application process starts from 19/05/2022 and ends on 17/06/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of TNPSC Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about TNPSC Vacancy 2022 details.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Executive Officer, Grade-III|
|No. of Posts||42|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2022:
Executive Officer-42 Posts
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of Service and Service Code||No.of Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Executive Officer, Grade-III
|Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service (Code No. 009)||
|Rs. 20,600- Rs-75,900
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates must possess a degree in Arts Or Science or Commerce of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Provided that other things are equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service.
- Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold B.A., degree in Indian Culture and Religious Institutions Management and to those who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu
- The minimum age limit prescribed for this post shall not apply to the persons possessing a degree of a college of Oriental Culture of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Applicants Age should be minimum 25 years to Maximum 37 Years as on 01/07/2022.
- Candidates SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs, and Destitute Widows of all Castes have no maximum age limit.
- Candidates Other than SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs and BCs will have maximum age should not have completed 37 Years.
For Persons with Benchmark Disability :
- Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed. [Section 64 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
For Ex-Servicemen :
- The Maximum age limit for Ex-Servicemen is 50 years. [Section 63 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category. [Section 3(j) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Executive Officer, Grade-III will be done as per following rules:
- Written Test
- Certification Verification.
Written Test: Written test will be Conducted in two Papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2 and total of 300 marks.
- Paper-1 Consists 100 Questions-150 marks,
- Paper-2 Consists 100 Questions-150 marks
Maximum Qualification for the written examination:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/ DCs and BCs-180 marks for both Paper-1 and paper-2
- For Others-240 Marks for both Paper-1 and paper-2
Registration Fee: Rs.150/- for One time Registration
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Examination Fee Concession:
|1.||Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||Full Exemption|
|2.||Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|3.||Most Backward Classes / denotified Communities||Three Free Chances|
|4.||Backward Classes||Three Free Chances|
|5.||Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances|
|6.||Persons with Benchmark Disability||Full Exemption|
|7.||Destitute Widow||Full Exemption|
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking on or before date of Submission of Online application. Candidates have also to pay the service Chargers if applicable.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Executive Officer, Grade-III.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 19/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 17/06/2022
Date of Written Examination: 10/09/2022
Important Links for TNPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here