- TNPSC job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Planning Assistant job Recruitment Details
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Planning Assistant Notification
- Educational Qualifications of TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for TNPSC Planning Assistant Jobs
- Selection Criteria for TNPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
- How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for TNPSC Planning Assistant Application
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Planning Assistant having 13 vacancies on its official website tnpscexams.net. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 10th October 2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of TNPSC Notification 2018-19 are given below.
TNPSC job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Planning Assistant job Recruitment Details
TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 13 vacancies of Planning Assistant posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently released a job notification on its official website tnpscexams.net for Planning Assistant posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 from 11th September 2018 to 10th October 2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page tnpscexams.net and careers99.com.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Planning Assistant|
|No. of Posts||13|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||10th October 2018|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018
Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant: 13Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Planning Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of TNPSC Recruitment 2018
A degree of Master of Town planning or its equivalent. (Or) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners of India or Institute of Architects of India. (Or) A Degree in Civil Engineering (Or) A Degree in Architecture. (Or) An A.M.I.E. (Civil) (i.e.). Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India).
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
- Please go through TNPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for TNPSC Planning Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 37700 – 119500/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for TNPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Planning Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test / Interview
Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
All Candidates: Rs. 150/-(Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., tnpscexams.net or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 11th September 2018
Closing Date of Application: 10th October 2018
Important Links for TNPSC Planning Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here