- TNPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 175 Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
- How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Application
TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 175 vacancies of Asst Director and Horticulture Officer posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently released a job notification on its official website tnpsc.gov.in for Asst Director and Horticulture Officer posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 from 03.12.2018 to 10.12.2018. Candidate can find further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page tnpsc.gov.in and careers99.com.
TNPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 175 Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 175 Asst Director and Horticulture Officer on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10.12.2018.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Asst Director and Horticulture Officer|
|No. of Posts||175|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc / M.Sc Horticulture|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018
Total – 175 Posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – 74
- Horticultural Officer – 101
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer posts should have completed B.Sc / M.Sc Horticulture from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 30 years As On 01.07.2018. Please go through TNPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Assistant Director of Horticulture: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 /- Horticultural Officer: Rs. 37,700-1,19,500 /- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Asst Director and Horticulture Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Interview
Application Fee for TNPSC Notification
Please refer TNPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 03.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 10.12.2018
Important Links for TNPSC Asst Director and Horticulture Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here