- Tamil Nadu Assistant Manager & Principal Exam Date 2018
- Click Here: TNPSC AE & Principal Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer AE & Principal Syllabus 2018
TNPSC AE Syllabus TNPSC Principal Syllabus Tamil Nadu AE & Principal Exam Pattern & Exam Date Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer 2018: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released the notification for Assistant Engineer & Principal Post 2018. The candidates who are interested can apply to the TNPSC AE & Principal Exam 2018. The TNPSC released 41 Vacancies for AE & Principal Posts. The TNPSC Assistant Engineer & Principal Recruitment 2018 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given in the official Website and in our Website the links are given below.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Manager & Principal Exam Date 2018
The Tamil Nadu AE and Principal Exam Registration starting Date are November 24th 2018 and the last date is December 26th 2018. And the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date is released soon in the official website. The TNPSC Principal & AE Application Exam syllabus and Pattern 2018 are given in the Official Website and below links are given to make your Registration easy. The Total details of Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer AE & Principal Recruitment like Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Form and complete information is given below
Click Here: TNPSC AE & Principal Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer AE & Principal Syllabus 2018
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer & Principal Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply||November 24th 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||December 26th 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
TNPSC AE & Principal Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Type||Paper||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Civil or Electrical or Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|2||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
Tamil Nadu AE & Principal Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability:
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Simple Equations.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for General Studies:
- Current Events:
- Political Science.
- Earth and Universe.
- Water Resources.
- Natural Calamities.
- Weather and Climate.
- History & Culture of India:
- Indian Polity.
- The economy of India.
- Indian National Movement
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering:
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Utilization of Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electronics Devices.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Instrumentations
- Systems and Communications.
- VLSI & Embedded System
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electro Magnetic Fields & Antenna
Links Related to TNPSC Assistant Engineer & Principal Syllabus 2018
|Official Website of TNPSC||Click Here|
|Official Notification of Tamil Nadu AE & Principal Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|Download AE & Principal Syllabus PDF 2018||Click Here|