Officials of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations have released HSE(+1) First Year March Result 2018 on 31-05-2018. All Candidates who have written TNDGE Class 11th Examinationscan now check their results directly on www.careers99.com or official website tnresults.nic.in. Sometimes the official website may crash due to heavy load. So www.careers99.com team try to provide you best links to Check the Result of TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March 2018.
TNDGE Class 11th Result 2018 | Registration Number wise @ tnresults.nic.in
TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Results 2018: Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations has released TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Results on its Official Website tnresults.nic.in. Students can get TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Results 2018 along with Marks List name wise below.
TNDGE Class 11th Results 2018 Details
|Name of The University/ Organization||Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Exam Conducted by||TNDGE|
|Name of The Exam||TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Exam|
|Exam Date/Dates||1st March to 16st April|
TNDGE Class 11th Results 2018 Analysis
|Number of Students Attended||Nearly 1 Lakh|
|Number of Students Passed|
|Number of Students Pass Percentage||%|
|Last Year Pass Percentage||%|
TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Results 2018 have been declared today and candidates can rush to the concerned website to download their scores. The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations result 2018 is now available on the institution’s official website tnresults.nic.in. Apart from the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) HSE(+1) First Year March result, authorities have even outed the toppers list and that too according to the discipline concerned.
How to Check TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Exam Results 2018
- Step 1: Visit the official website : tnresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Results tab and select TNDGE HSE(+1) First Year March Results.
- Step 3: Under the “TNDGE Class 11th”, click on Results (Declared on 31-05-2018)
- Step 4: Enter your examination Roll Number and Other details like Date of Birth, Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Step 5: Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below.