TIFR Recruitment 2022 | www.tifr.res.in | Clerk Trainee | Any Degree | Walk-In Date: 17th February 2022
- TIFR Recruitment 2022 | www.tifr.res.in | Clerk Trainee | Any Degree | Walk-In Date: 17th February 2022
- TIFR Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details:-
- Vacancy Details of TIFR Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria for TIFR Notification:
TIFR Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 10 Clerk Trainee Posts: TIFR has announced a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Clerk Trainee in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for the year 2022-2023. Notification was advertised on official website https://www.tifr.res.in/. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 17-02-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
TIFR Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Clerk Trainee|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree|
Vacancy Details of TIFR Jobs 2022:
Clerk Trainee – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TIFR Notification:
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Tata Institute of Fundamental Research 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
- For Detailed Eligibility, Please Refer Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 28 years. Please go through TIFR official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for TIFR Jobs 2022:
Selected candidates will be paid on an average of Rs. 15,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Selection of Candidates for Clerk Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates should attend the walk-in-interview along with necessary certificates, recent passport size photograph on 17th February 2022 at 9.00 a.m.
Original Documents to be bring at the time of Interview:
- Printout of online application form with recent passport size photograph.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Date of birth/Proof of age.
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
- In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board.
- In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered (While submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage of marks.
- Experience certificate/s.
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
Venue of Interview:
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005.
Important Links for TIFR Application:
Official Notification: Click Here