- TIFR GS 2019 Exam Timings
- Important Dates for TIFR GS 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for TIFR GS 2019
- Computer & Systems Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability)
- Syllabus and Sample Papers of TIFE GS 2019
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Scholar provided based on Course
- Examination Centres for TIFR GS 2019
- Documents requires During Application Process of TIFR GS 2019
- Application Process for TIFR GS 2019
- Important Links Related to Apply TIFR GS 2019
TIFR Eligibility Criteria Syllabus Exam Timings Application Fee Requirements Important Dates of TIFR GS 2019: The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Released (TIFR) released the notification for Graduate School Admission 2019. TIFR GS 2019 provides Graduate Programme in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer & Systems Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability) and Science Education. The TIFR GS 2019 will be conducted at the Mumbai campus and other National Centres of TIFR nationwide. Candidates may appear for the written test in multiple subjects if the timings do not clash. Here you will get all the important information about TIFR GS 2019 including details related to eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, exam centres, admission procedure, etc.
TIFR GS 2019 Exam Timings
· Computer and Science
9:30 Am to 12:30 PM
|· Biology||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|· Mathematics||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
Important Dates for TIFR GS 2019
|Exam Date||December 9th 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||October 12th 2018|
|Ending Date of application||November 16th 2018|
|Online Payment Last Date||November 16th 2018|
|DD Sent by Post /Courier||November 16th 2018|
|Admit Card Download link||November 22nd 2018|
|Results of National wide Entrance Examination||January 10th 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for TIFR GS 2019
- For Ph.D.: M.A./M.Sc./M.Tech
- For I-Ph.D.: B.A./B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech (Students already having/completing a M.Sc. degree by July 2019 are not eligible for I-Ph.D.).
- D.: M.Sc./M.S. in Physics, or equivalent, on completion of programmes(s) of duration not less than 5 years in total.
- For I-Ph.D.: M.E./M.Tech./B.Sc./B.S./B.E./ B.Tech./B.Chem. in Physics, Engineering Physics, or equivalent degree, on completion of programme(s) of duration not less than 3 years in total
- In addition,
I-Ph.D. candidates with not less than four or more years of university education who clear the written test may be considered by TCIS for their Ph.D. program.
- For Ph.D.: Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.Pharm. Or equivalent degree.
- For I-Ph.D.: Sc. /B.Pharm. /B.S. degree or equivalent degree.
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech degrees can optionally get a M.Sc. degree by fulfilling necessary requirements.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on written test marks, CV and Scientific Write-up.
- For Ph.D.: Masters in Basic Science (M.Sc. Physics/Chemistry/Any branch of Biology) or any professional Master’s Degree (M.Pharma./M.Tech.), or a > 4 year degree program (e.g. MBBS, BDS).
- For I-Ph.D./M.Sc.: Bachelors in any Basic Science (Physics/Chemistry/Any branch of Biology) OR any 4-year degree program that awards a “Bachelor’s degree” including B.Tech., B.E., B.V.Sc., B.Pharma. (4 year course)
Computer & Systems Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability)
- For Ph.D.:Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.E./M.C.A./M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related branches
- Exceptionally well qualified students with B.Tech. / B.E. /M.Tech./M.E./M.Sc. degrees in other disciplines may also be considered. Exceptionally well qualified students with a three year degree in related subjects may be considered for I-Ph.D.
Candidates not holding a Master’s degree and admitted to a Ph.D./Int. Ph.D. program can receive an M.Sc. degree in some subjects by fulfilling prescribed requirements
Syllabus and Sample Papers of TIFE GS 2019
|Computer and Science||Click Here|
|Old Question Paper links for all Subjects||Click Here|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
Scholar provided based on Course
.For Ph.D. and I-Ph.D. programmes, the academic year starts from August 1, every year. The academic year for M.Sc. programme begins from July 1, every year.
- D. Students receive a monthly fellowship of Rs 25,000/- (enhanced to Rs 28,000/- after registration).
- I-Ph.D. Students receive a monthly fellowship of Rs 16,000/- for the first year. At the end of the first year, upon satisfactory performance, the fellowship is enhanced to Rs 25,000/- per month (further raised to Rs 28,000/- after registration for Ph.D.).
- Sc. (Biology) Students receive a monthly fellowship of Rs 16000/-.
- Sc. (Wildlife Biology & Conservation) Students receive a monthly fellowship of Rs 12000/-.
Note: Accommodation is provided to Ph.D. and I-Ph.D. students only, at a nominal cost.
Examination Centres for TIFR GS 2019
Documents requires During Application Process of TIFR GS 2019
- Scanned image/electronic copy of your Passport size photograph (preferably a jpg file below 80 kb in size). Applications with personal photos (selfies) or edited photos uploaded will be rejected.
- Scanned copy of signature (preferably a jpg file below 80 kb in size).
- Demand Draft details (DD number, Bank, etc.) or Credit / Debit Card details for online payment of application fee.
- If you are applying under the Fee Waiver category, you have the option to upload the scanned copy of the recommendation letter from the Principal/HOD of your college.
- If you are applying under the disability category, you will need to upload the scanned copy of the disability certificate.
Application Process for TIFR GS 2019
- open the Official Website i.e. univ.tifr.res.in/gs2019
- And fill the complete details properly
- And Upload the documents asked
- Mobile number you should be valid and it should be with you
- After completion of entering details
- Click on Submit
Important Links Related to Apply TIFR GS 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Student Login (If already login)||Click Here|
|Applying Using Gate Score 2017-19|| Click Here|
(Link will be updated on February 5th 2019)