THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | The Candidates who had applied for THDC JET Exam 2021 and preparing for the THDC Junior Engineer Exam can get the complete information regarding THDC JE Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern Through this article. Here in this article, we have provided the complete JET Syllabus in PDF Format along with the Exam Pattern PDF. So all the candidates are advised to Download the THDC Syllabus from this page and prepare well for the Examination.
THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021
- THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021
- THDC Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) Exam Pattern 2021
- Download THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021 @ thdc.co.in
|Organization Name||THDC India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
THDC Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) Exam Pattern 2021
Here in this section, the candidates get the Information regarding THDC Exam Pattern 2021 for Junior Engineer Trainee Written Exam 2021. The Contenders can check the Exam Pattern before the exam preparation to know the Details of the THDC Question Paper Format. The THDC Examination contains 2 Papers i.e. Paper I (General Topics) & Paper-II (Technical Topics). And Objective Type Questions will be asked in the Examination. And there is a negative Marking Scheme in the Exam that is /4 mark will be reduced for each incorrect answer. Check the Complete details Now.
|Part – I||General Aptitude and General Awareness||40||40||2 Hours|
|Part – II||Technical/ Professional knowledge||80||80|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
|A negative marking of 0.25 or 1⁄4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
Download THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021 @ thdc.co.in
THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Written Exam Syllabus is available on this page for Download. Ere we have provided the Direct link to Download the Syllabus PDF. Check the below section and click on the attached link to Download the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus PDF for Free. we have mentioned all major Topics of the THDC Syllabus here. Candidates should check the Syllabus for their Exam Preparation. So download the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021 PDF
THDC JET Syllabus for General Aptitude
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation
- Number System.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Events – International, besides National, etc.,
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scenario.
- Scientific Research.
THDC JET Syllabus for Mechanical
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Classification of steels.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engine Performance.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
THDC JET Syllabus for Civil
- The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimation and Coating.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction Equipment, Planning, and Management.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Engineering Drawings.
THDC JET Syllabus for Electrical
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electronics
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.