Telangana Government Job Notification 2022: CM KCR announces 91,142 Govt jobs to be filled Soon:
- Department wise vacancies are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Govt Jobs 2022:
- Educational Qualification:
- Age Limit:
- Selection Procedure for Telangana Government Jobs:
- How to Apply for Telangana Government Jobs 2022?
- List of Documents need to apply for Government Jobs in Telangana:
- How to Prepare for Telangana Government Jobs 2022?
- About Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC):-
- Districts in Telangana to which vacancies are to be filled:
- FAQ’s required for Government Jobs in Telangana:
Telugu Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief and Telangana Chief Minister, K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) has given a recruitment announcement on 9th March 2022 for filling up of 91,142 Government jobs under different Government departments of Telangana.
K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR), Chief Minister of Telangana has also announced that every year huge number of openings will be notified in each and every Government department of Telangana. He also stated that annual recruitment calendar regarding recruitment notifications will be issued soon.
He also made a special notification that age limit will be relaxed by 10 years more compared to previous years, due to delay in conducting the entire recruitment processes.
Telangana Chief Minister also announced that the services of 11,103 contract employees will be regularized by giving them equal number of posts among the available 91,142 vacancies in the Government Organizations of Telangana.
The process of issuance of recruitment notifications will commence on Monday. State Government of Telangana is planning to spend Rs. 7,300 crores of expenditure. For More Government jobs in Telangana Please Click Here
Department wise vacancies are given below:
|Department||No. of Direct recruitment vacancies|
|Health, Medical & Family Welfare||12,755|
|Backward Classes Welfare||4311|
|Scheduled Caste Development Department||2879|
|Irrigation and Command Area Development||2692|
|Environment, Forest, Science & Technology||1598|
|Panchayati Raj Rural Development||1455|
|Labour & Employment||1221|
|Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens||895|
|Municipal Administration & Urban Development||859|
|Agriculture & Co-operation||801|
|Transport, Road and Buildings||563|
|Animal Husbandry & Fisheries||353|
|Industries & Commerce||233|
|Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture||184|
|Food & Civil Supplies||106|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Govt Jobs 2022:
Telangana State Government is hiring lot of candidates by releasing many recruitment notifications every year. Candidates who wish to work in the Government of Telangana should satisfy the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the department wise notifications. The eligibility criteria is described below.
Candidates must complete 10th Class/ Diploma/ ITI/ Intermediate/ BE/ B.Tech/ Degree/ B.Ed/ Post Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Minimum age for the candidates is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates depending on which government department they are applying. Relaxation is applicable for Physically Disabled, Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Selection Procedure for Telangana Government Jobs:
Candidates are selected to the posts based on their academic performance, screening test/ written examination and interview.
How to Apply for Telangana Government Jobs 2022?
- Candidates who satisfy all the requirements issued by Government of Telangana can apply for the recruitment notifications. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode.
- Candidates must visit www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on Notification/ Recruitment section of the homepage.
- Download the notification available in the recruitment page.
- Read the notification carefully by reading all the eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc.
- Click on one time registration option, if the candidate is new to apply for the Vacancies in Telangana.
- If the candidate is already registered, then login with the user id and password and proceed to apply for the concerned vacancy in the recruitment tab.
- Fill all the personal details carefully at appropriate places and upload a recent passport size photograph and relevant certificates of testimonials regarding age, educational qualification etc.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Click on submit option by checking all the details thoroughly once.
- Finally take a printout copy of online application form and keep it for further reference.
List of Documents need to apply for Government Jobs in Telangana:
- Ration Card
- Valid Proof of Driving License
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID Proof of Certificates
- Community Certificate
- PH Certificate
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof and Voter ID
How to Prepare for Telangana Government Jobs 2022?
- Download Telangana State Government Syllabus for the Prescribed department.
- Follow the examination pattern carefully
- Mark the important concepts syllabus separately so that candidates must prepare well for highest weightage subjects
- After completion of most important topics syllabus, complete rest topics syllabus carefully.
- Please download previous question papers for each and every subject and practice well.
- Attend different kind of mock tests available for each and every subject to evaluate your skills.
- Revise the topics thoroughly before attending the examination by perfectly maintaining a time table.
About Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC):-
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911).
Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number. The establishment of the Commission was a significant landmark during the Asaf Jahi rule and brought the entire administrative machinery of civil services of the Nizam’s State in tune with the modern times and Hyderabad Civil Service was considered a coveted and elite service in those days.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission, endowed with such rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting young talent through selection, shall endeavour to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents in Telangana for reconstruction and resurrecting the glorious past of Telangana.
Districts in Telangana to which vacancies are to be filled:
- Bhadradri Kothagudem
- Jayashankar Bhupalpally
- Jogulamba Gadwal
- Kumaram Bheem
- Rajanna Sircilla
- Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
FAQ’s required for Government Jobs in Telangana:
What is the recruitment procedure for the candidates to get recruited in Telangana Government?
The Candidates are recruited on Deputation, Contractual and Part Time, Direct recruitment basis.
What is the full form of TSPSC?
What is the Official Website of TSPSC?
How can I get a Government Job in Telangana Easily?
Soon after completion of successful online registration, candidates must download the syllabus of required post and prepare well for the examination by attending the mock test to secure a good score in the test, thereby getting a chance of shortlisting in the interview.
How to Know about Latest Government Job News in Telangana?
Candidates can get latest Government job updates in www.tspsc.gov.in and also from www.careers99.com