TBSE Madhyamik Syllabus 2022 – Download Tripura 10th Class Exam Pattern, Syllabus Here
- Tripura TBSE Madhyamik Syllabus PDF – Overview
- Download Tripura 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Tripura 10th Class Subjects:
- Download TBSE Madhyamik English Syllabus:
- Download TBSE Madhyamik Maths Syllabus:
- Download TBSE Madhyamik Social Science Syllabus:
- Download Tripura 10th Class Science Syllabus:
- Download Tripura 10th Class Biology Syllabus:
- Download TBSE Mizo Syllabus:
- Download Tripura 10th Class Painting Syllabus:
- How to Download Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Download Tripura 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
- How to Download Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Instructions for attending the Tripura 10th Class Examination:
- How to Download Tripura 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Details available in the Tripura 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- FAQs regarding Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
TBSE Madhyamik Syllabus: This article is about Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022 Revised Syllabus and Exam pattern. The Candidates who have been searching for Board of Secondary Education, Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022 can get the complete details along with an updated Exam Pattern PDF from this page. The Officials of the Government of Tripura have reduced the Tripura Secondary Education Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022. Revised syllabus is available at www.tbse.tripura.gov.in. Here we are providing the Latest Madhyamik/ 10th Class Syllabus. So all the Candidates who are preparing for the 10th Class Board Examinations are requested to Download the Tripura 10th Class Model papers 2022 from our website. For More Govt Jobs click here
Tripura TBSE Madhyamik Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education Tripura (TBSE)|
|Name of Exam||10th Class/ Madhyamik|
|Subject Name||English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Hindi|
|Category||Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022|
|Exam Dates||3rd March 2022 to 23rd March 2022|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
Download Tripura 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Board of Secondary Education Tripura (TBSE Tripura) has released the 10th Class Examination Time Table and Pattern. Tripura 10th Class Examination will be of 100 marks. The duration of the examination is about 3 hours for each and every subject. 15 minutes of extra duration will be given to the students for reading the question
- Board of Secondary Education Tripura (TBSE) has announced the revised syllabus and paper pattern for Tripura Board exams for class 10th. This year, the board has decided to reduce the syllabus by 30-40% due to the suspension of classes in the wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Students must appear for 6 main subjects which includes three language papers in the Tripura Secondary Board Examination.
- Duration of the examination is about 3 hours. 15 minutes will be allotted to each student for reading the question paper and also to follow the instructions prescribed by the Examination Board.
Read the article carefully to know more about the examination pattern.
Detailed Examination Pattern given below:
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Name of the Criteria||About the criteria|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type followed by Subjective Questions|
|Maximum Marks of Each paper||100|
|Subject||English, Social Science, Science, Maths, Hindi, Odia|
|Qualifying Marks||30 marks in each subject and 30% in aggregate|
Tripura 10th Class Subjects:
- Social Studies
Download TBSE Madhyamik English Syllabus:
Prose : First Flight
1. From the Diary of Anne Frank
2. Glimpses of India
3. The Sermon at Benares
Poetry : First Flight
1. The Trees
Supplementary Reader : Footprints without Feet
1. Footprints without Feet
1. The Necklace
Download TBSE Madhyamik Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Number Systems
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after
illustrating and motivating through examples, Proofs of results – irrationality of √2, √3, √5,
decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring
Zeros of a polynomial. Relationship between zeros and coefficients of a polynomial with particular reference to quadratic polynomials.
Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
Pair of linear equations in two variables. Geometric representation of different possibilities of
solutions/inconsistency. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically- by substitution, by elimination. Simple situational problems must be included. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations may be included.
Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, (a ≠ 0) Solution of the quadratic
equations(only real roots) by factorization and by completing the square, i.e. by using quadratic formula. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots. Problems related to day to day activities to be incorporated.
Motivation for studying AP. Derivation of standard results of finding the nth term and sum of first n terms.
Introduction to Trigonometry
Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o. Values of the trigonometric ratios of 300, 450 and 600. Relationships between the ratios.
Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1. Only simple identities are to be given. Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
Heights and Distances: Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression
Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation/depression should be only 30°, 45°, and 60°.
Unit-IV: Co-ordinate Geometry
Review the concepts of coordinate geometry done earlier including graphs of linear
equations. Awareness of geometrical representation of quadratic polynomials. Distance
between two points and section formula(internal).
- Definitions, examples, counter-examples of similar triangles.
- If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in distinct points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third side.
- If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are proportional and the triangles are similar.
- If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional, their corresponding angles are equal and the two triangles are similar.
- If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, the two triangles are similar.
- If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of a right triangle to the hypotenuse, the triangles on each side of the perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other.
- The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- In a right triangle, the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
- In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
- Tangent to a circle at, point of contact
- The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
- Alternative Segment theorem: If a chord is drawn through the point of contact of a tangent to a circle, then the angles made by the chord with the tangent are respectively equal to the angles subtended by the chord in the alternate segments.
- Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
- Tangents to a circle from a point outside it.
- Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
Areas Related to Circles
Motivate the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating the area of a segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to the central angle of 60°, 90° and 120° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circles should be taken.)
Surface Areas and Volumes
Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone.
Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems. (Problems with combination of not more than two different solids be taken).
Unit-VII: Statistics and Probability
Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Cumulative frequency graph.
Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on finding the probability of an event.
Download TBSE Madhyamik Social Science Syllabus:
Unit I: Events and Processes
- Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalist Movement in Indo-China,
- Nationalism in India: Civil Disobedience Movement.
Unit II: Economies and Livelihoods
- Industrialization 1850s–1950’s
- Urbanization and Urban Lives,
- Trade and Globalization.
Unit III: Culture, Identity and Society
- Print Culture and Nationalism
- History of the Novel
Resources: Types — natural and human; Need for resource planning. Natural Resources: Land as a resource, soil formation, types and distribution; changing land-use pattern; land degradation and conservation measures. Forest and wildlife resources: Types and distribution, depletion of flora and fauna; conservation, protection of forests and wildlife.
Agriculture: Types of farming, major crops, cropping pattern, technological and institutional reforms; their impact; contribution of Agriculture to the national economy — employment and output, food security, impact of globalization
Working of democracy
- Are divisions inherent to the working of democracy?
- What has been the effect of caste on politics and of politics on caste?
- How has the gender division shaped Understand and analyze the challenges posed by politics?
- How do communal divisions affect democracy?
Power sharing mechanisms in democracy
- Why and how is power shared in democracies?
- How has the federal division of power in India helped national
- To what extent has decentralisation achieved this Objective?
- How does democracy accommodate different social groups?
Competition and contestations in democracy
- How do struggles shape democracy in favour of ordinary people?
- What role do political parties play in competition and contestation?
- Which are the major national and regional parties in India?
- Why have social movements come to occupy a larger role in politics?
The Story of Development: The traditional notion of development – National Income and Per-capita Income – Growth of NI – critical appraisal of existing development indicators (PCI, IMR, SR and other income and health indicators. Money and Financial System: Role of money in an economy – Historical Origin; Formal and Informal financial institutions for Savings and Credit – General Introduction; Select one formal institution such as a nationalized commercial bank and a few informal institutions – Local money lenders, landlords, self help groups, chit funds and private finance companies. Theme III
The Role of Service Sector in Indian Economy: What is service sector (through examples); Importance of Service Sector in generating Employment and Income to the nation (with the help of a few case studies); Growth of Service Sector in India; India as a major service provider to the world; The need for public investment – The role of important infrastructure – education and health.
Download Tripura 10th Class Science Syllabus:
Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour Chemical Reactions
Chemical equation, Balanced chemical equation, implications of a balanced chemical equation, types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation and reduction.
Acids, Bases and Salts
Their definitions in terms of furnishing of H+ and OH– ions, General properties, examples and uses, concept of pH scale (Definition relating to logarithm not required), importance of pH in everyday life; preparation and uses of Sodium Hydroxide, Bleaching powder, Baking soda, Washing soda and Plaster of Paris.
Metals and Nonmetals
Properties of metals and non-metals; Reactivity series; Formation and properties of ionic compounds; Basic metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention.
Covalent bonding in carbon compounds. Versatile nature of carbon. Homologous series. Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones, aldehydes, alkanes and alkynes), difference between saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons. Chemical properties of carbon compounds (combustion, oxidation, addition and substitution reaction). Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.
Periodic Classification of Elements
Need for classification, early attempts at classification of elements (Dobereiner’s Triads, Newland’s Law of Octaves, Mendeleev’s Periodic Table), Modern periodic table, gradation in properties, valency, atomic number, metallic and non-metallic properties.
Unit IV: Effects of Current
Electric current, potential difference and electric current. Ohm’s law; Resistance, Resistivity, Factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends. Series combination of resistors, parallel combination of resistors and its applications in daily life. Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life. Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I and R.
Magnetic Effects of Current
Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current-carrying conductor, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid; Force on current-carrying conductor, Fleming’s Left Hand Rule, Electric Motor, Electromagnetic induction. Induced potential difference, Induced current. Fleming’s Right Hand Rule, Electric Generator, Direct current. Alternating current: frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
Unit V: Natural Resources
Sources of Energy
Different forms of energy, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
Eco-system, Environmental problems, Ozone depletion, waste production and their solutions. Biodegradable and non-biodegradable substances.
Management of Natural Resources
Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and Wildlife; Coal and Petroleum conservation. Examples of people’s participation for conservation of natural resources. Big dams: advantages and limitations; alternatives, if any. Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.
Electric current, Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I and R, Ohm’s law, resistance, resistivity.
Light-Reflection and Refraction
Reflection of light by curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula, magnification.
Human eye and colorful world
Functioning of a lens in human eye, defects of vision and their correction, dispersion of light, scattering of light.
Download Tripura 10th Class Biology Syllabus:
‘Living being’, Basic concept of Nutrition, Respiration, Transport and excretion in plants and animals.
Reproduction in animals and plants. Reproductive health, childbearing and women’s health
Heredity and Evolution
Heredity, Mendel’s contribution: Laws of inheritance of traits, Sex determination, Brief introduction, Basic concepts of Evolution.
Ecosystem, Environmental problems, Ozone depletion, waste generation and their solutions, biodegradable and non-biodegradable substances.
Download TBSE Mizo Syllabus:
1) Zahawmna – Siamkima
2) Zawlbuk – Remkung
3) Chantawka lungawina – Lalzuia Colney
4) Nihna – Darchhawna
5) Mizote leh an nihna
Unit-II: HLA (Poetry)
1) Ka tan Ni leh Thla reng a eng tawh lo- Taivela
2) Zan a lo thleng mek e – Dr. Ramdinthara
3) Zo bawmtu Chhawkhleipar – H. Lalringa
4) Mahriakte’n Ar ang ka vai e Parte – Lalzova
Unit-III: Rapid Reading
1) Tualte vanglai
1. Essay writing
(a) Parts of speech
(b) Mizo tawng hman dan dik leh diklo thenkhat
(c) Mizo tawng thumal thenkhat ziahzawm hun leh ziahzawm loh hun awm ve ve chi te.
(a) Mizo Thufing
(b) Tawng Upa
Download Tripura 10th Class Painting Syllabus:
Students opt painting as additional subject are able to:
- Develop their aesthetic sense.
- Appreciate the beauty in lines, forms and colours.
- Understand the fundamentals of Visual Arts (Elements and Principles) ability to apply them to a pecific aesthetic intent.
- Get the knowledge and skills in the use of basic tools, medium and techniques required to works from concept to finished product.
- Develop memory and observation power through the study/ exercise in still life and Painting composition.
- Develop their mental faculties for proper maintenance and arrangements of things in their Painting practical’s as well as in their life.
- Painting from Memory
- Simple composition in (water/paster/pastel) colours on given subjects based on sketching from life and nature.
- It may also be in abstract/ semi-abstract/ folk art forms.
About Tripura of Secondary education (TBSE Tripura)
Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in 1973 by an Act (Tripura Act. No.12 ) called Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973 as passed by Tripura Legislative Assembly. The Board started its functioning from the 1st January, 1976. Intervening period was spent in framing Rules and Regulations, Curricula and Syllabi, and such other guidelines which were being necessary for smooth and active conduct of the business of the Board.
How to Download Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
TBSE Tripura has released the revised syllabus for all the subjects in the 10th Class. Detailed PDFS are available here. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the Syllabus from here. Syllabus is available at the below mentioned URLS
Download Tripura 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF|
|Mizo Language||Click Here|
|Social Science||Click Here|
|Official Website of Board of Secondary Education, Tripura||Click Here|
How to Download Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of Board of Secondary Education, Tripura, www.tbse.tripura.gov.in
- Click on the Syllabus option available in the home page.
- A drop down menu will open, click on Study Material
- Click on the respective subject to get the detailed syllabus for all the subjects.
- Syllabus is mandatory for every student who is appearing in the examination.
Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Students should read the Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022 for each and every subject carefully
- Clearly cover and study all the topics before attending the examination.
- Prepare a study plan and give equal amount of time for reading every subjects.
- Revise difficulty topics in each and every subject thoroughly
- Check and download previous question papers for testing your confidence level.
- Please read all the syllabus before the commencement of examination.
- Students frequently neglect to study them in favour of other books even though the papers are completely based on board textbooks. This type of error should be avoided in order to get a good score.
- It is essential to practice every topic in each and every subject you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
Instructions for attending the Tripura 10th Class Examination:
- The Tripura 10th Class admit card is mandatorily required for all students. Without an admission card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- According to the Tripura Madhyamik Time table 2022 of Board of Education, Tripura students should arrive half an hour before the exam time to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Students are recommended to keep their pencil box, admit card, and school id in one location a day before the exam day to avoid any problems on exam day.
- According to the Tripura a Time Table 2022, students will be given an additional 15 minutes to peruse the question papers.
- Students should be aware that electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and other similar items are not permitted within the exam hall.
- Any student who is caught cheating will be disqualified from the exam.
How to Download Tripura 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Visit the official website of Tripura Board of School Education, www.tbse.tripura.gov.in
- Check the notifications/ downloads page available in the home page.
- Click on the Madhyamik Examination available on the home page
- Click on the 10th Class menu Menu and login with the student credentials
- Select Madhyamik Public Exam Hall Ticket 2022 link, and then click on proceed (link visible and active based on schedule only)
- Enter the student details required to download the hall ticket
- The SSC Nominal Roll or hall ticket of March 2022 exams is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student
- Proceed with print option and take multiple copy’s of printouts
Details available in the Tripura 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Examination
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Details of the Candidate
- Passport Size photograph
- Duration of the Examination
- Examination Instructions
FAQs regarding Tripura 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
The following FAQ’s will satisfy some of the doubts arise in the minds of students. Please read all the FAQ’s to get much clarity about the Tripura 10th Class Examinations.
Who will conduct Tripura 10th Class Examinations?
Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE)
What is the examination timetable of Tripura Board 10th Class?
Tripura 10th Class examinations will be conducted during March 3rd 2022 to 23rd March 2022
When will Tripura 10th Class examination results will be declared?
Approximately in the month of May/ June 2022
What is the minimum percentage to qualify Tripura Board exam?
Students must acquire at least 30 per cent marks to qualify the examination.
Can I apply revaluation after result declaration?
Yes, it is possible.
How much Percentage the Tripura Government has reduced the Syllabus?
Board of Secondary Education, Tripura has reduced the syllabus by 30-40%
What is the full form of SSLC/ Madhyamik?
Secondary Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC) or 10th Class
What is the full form of TBSE?
Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE)
Is there any changes in the Syllabus of Tripura 10th Class compared to previous year?
Yes, some portions of the syllabus got deleted on an average of around 30% due to non-conduction of classes in the school campus