SSC 2021: SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available on this page. Here we provide the Updated SSC Syllabus PDF, Click on the available link to download the SSC Steno Grade C & D Syllabus PDF. The candidates can get the Topic wise Exam Syllabus and Structure of the Examination with weightage.
The Staff Selection Commission every year conducts SSC Stenographer Recruitment under Grade-C (Non-gazetted) and Grade-D (Non-gazetted) level for vacating various posts in Ministries/Department of Central Government and its Subordinate offices. The online application of SSC Steno Grade C & D might be available from September 2018 onwards. The candidates who have interest to apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment can visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in for online application.
SSC Stenographer Grade-C/Grade-D Exam 2021
- SSC Stenographer Grade-C/Grade-D Exam 2021
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- SSC Stenographer Latest Syllabus 2021
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) was started in November 4th 1975 under the Government of INDIA. SSC is one of the well-reputed organizations in conducting recruitments. It is recruiting a large number of talented aspirants for various categories of jobs every year. The Headquarters of SSC is located in New Delhi. Now Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has 7 Regional and 2 Sub-Regional offices in different states.
In this article we explained about SSC Steno Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Candidates must go through the below to know all the details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have interest to apply for SSC Steno Group C & D he/she must have completed 12th standard or equivalent degree from a recognized Board/University.
- The applicants must have the age between 18-27 years.
- The applicant must be an INDIAN citizen only.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancies
|Name of the Department||Post Name|
|C&AG||Steno Grade D|
|CBDT (D/o Revenue)||Steno Grade D|
|CBEC (D/o Revenue)||Steno Grade D|
|Central Bureau Investigation||Steno Grade D|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics||Steno Grade D|
|Central Hindi Directorate M/O HRD||Steno Grade D|
|Central Vigilance Commission||Steno Grade D|
|Controller General of Account||Steno Grade D|
|Do P&T (CSSS)||Steno Grade D|
|D/O Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries||Steno Grade D|
|D/O Consumer Affairs||Steno Grade D|
|D/O Food & Public Distribution||Steno Grade D|
|D/O Forensic Science Services (M/o Home Affairs)||Steno Grade D|
|D/O Industrial Policy and Promotion||Steno Grade D|
|D/o Electronics and Information Technology||Steno Grade D|
|Election Commission||Steno Grade D|
|Intelligence Bureau (English Medium)||Steno Grade D|
|Intelligence Bureau (Hindi Medium)||Steno Grade D|
|Income Tax Settlement Commission (D/O Revenue)||Steno Grade D|
|Military Engineer Services (ARMY HQ)||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Information & Broadcasting||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Environment & Forests||Steno Grade D|
|M/o External Affairs||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Communication (D/o Post)||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Communication & IT (D/o Telecommunication)||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Defence (O/o the JS (TRG) & CAO) AFHQ||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Textiles||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Urban Development||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Water Resources||Steno Grade D|
|M/o Youth Affairs & Sports||Steno Grade D|
|Narcotics Control Bureau||Steno Grade D|
|O/o Development Commissioner (MSME||Steno Grade D|
|Rajbhasha Vibhag (MHA)||Steno Grade D|
|Registrar General of India||Steno Grade D|
|Central Vigilance Commission||Steno Grade C|
|Election Commission||Steno Grade C|
|M/o External Affairs||Steno Grade C|
|M/o Defence (O/o the JS (TRG) & CAO) AFHQ||Steno Grade C|
|Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal||Steno Grade C|
|D/o Forensic Science Services (M/o Home Affairs)||Steno Grade C|
|M/o Water Resources||Steno Grade C|
|M/o Youth Affairs & Sports||Steno Grade C|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application Form
The Notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 will be released in the month of September. The aspirants who are interested to apply for SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment Exam must have to know the form of application, required details and the process of applying the online application. So the candidates have to aware all the process before the online application starts. Here we have given about the process of SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment online Application by step-by-step.
Steps to fill SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment Online Application Form:
- Initially, the candidates must have to visit the official website @ nic.in
- Here you can find the “Registration link”
- Now click on the link “registration”
- The One Time Registration (OTR) form will be appear here
- Now enter the required details correctly
- The candidate must have to upload the scanned copies of required certificates here
- After uploading just click the “Submit” button
- After completed the registration successfully, candidates will get registered ID & password to their mobile number and email-id.
- Now the candidate has able to login official website @ nic.in
- Here the you have to enter your registration ID & password and click on “Login”
- Now you must have to go for Official notification of SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment and fill the Application form with required details
- Attach your scanned photo and signature to Application form
- Now “Submit” the Application form
- Finally Download the Application form and take a printout for future reference.
Note: The candidate must have to pay the application fee in online at the time of registration.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment will held in 2 divisions; such as
- Online Test
- Skill Test
Here we mentioned the SSC Stenographer Group C & D Exam Pattern for all desired candidates. The article will help you to aware about subject and weight age of each section to focus and prepare well to get qualify in the exam.
|Part||Subject Name||Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|3||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
The candidates must have to qualify in Online exam then only they will be called for the Skill test. The Skill test is based on stenography.
STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) EXAMINATION
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Mode Examination:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability /cerebral palsy affected candidates and opting for scribe there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
- English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
(2) Skill test in Stenography:
Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test. Commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of Examination. The skill test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the skill test for different categories of candidates
The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on compute. The transcription time is as follows:-
SSC Stenographer Latest Syllabus 2021
The aspirants should have to start their exam preparation after completion of the registration for SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment. In this article we provided the complete syllabus of SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment Exam for all the desired aspirants. So you can go through the below and start your preparation.
Syllabus for Online Exam of SSC Stenographer Group C & D Recruitment:
English Language and Comprehension:
- Grammar: Vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure.
- Reading comprehension and para jumble etc.
- Writing skills of English
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Verbal and nonverbal reasoning
- Decision making
- Problem solving analysis,
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Blood relationship concept
- Number series
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical computation
- Current affairs
- Important dates of celebration/events
- Books & author names
- Indian economy
- History and general politics
- Scientific research
- Economic sense and Indian constitution.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test:
The stenographer skill test will be organized at the commission’s regional/sub-regional offices or other centres it will be decided by the SSC commission. The candidates who are qualified in the online exam will be allowed to skill test.
The candidates will be given one dictation for total 10 minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of 100 w.p.m for the stenographer grade ‘C’ posts and for stenographer grade ‘D’ posts it is 80 w.p.m speed.
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Download Stenographer Syllabus Grade-C & D 2021||Click Here|