- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Multi-Tasking Staff job Recruitment Details
- SSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of SSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Notification for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff having 8300 vacancies on its official website ssc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 22nd May 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of SSC Notification 2019 are given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Multi-Tasking Staff job Recruitment Details
SSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Online for 8300 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff posts: Staff Selection Commission recently released a job notification on its official website ssc.nic.in for Multi-Tasking Staff posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019 from 22nd April 2019 to 22nd May 2019. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of SSC Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page ssc.nic.in and careers99.com.
SSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No. of Posts||8300|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date||22nd May 2019|
Vacancy Details of SSC Jobs 2019
|Sr. No.||SSC Region Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Eastern Region (ER)||634 Posts|
|2.||Northern Region (NR)||3186 Posts|
|3.||North Western Region (NWR)||534 Posts|
|4.||Southern Region (SR)||705 Posts|
|5.||Central Region (CR)||325 Posts|
|6.||Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||666 Posts|
|7.||North Eastern Region (NER)||226 Posts|
|8.||Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||536 Posts|
|9.||Western Region (WR)||1488 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||8300 Positions|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Staff Selection Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff posts should have completed Matriculation from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Above than 18 years and must be below than 25 years. Please go through SSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 1800/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Multi-Tasking Staff posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Skill-Test
Application Fee for SSC Notification
- The application fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) and application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidate who is from SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category their application fee is NILL.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ssc.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 22nd April 2019
Closing Date of Application: 22nd May 2019
Important Links for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here