SSC MTS 2022 Notification | Apply Online | www.ssc.nic.in | Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar | 3603 | Matriculation | Last Date: 30th April 2022
- SSC MTS 2022 Notification | Apply Online | www.ssc.nic.in | Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar | 3603 | Matriculation | Last Date: 30th April 2022
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Details
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job vacancy Notification 2022
- Vacancy Details of SSC Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification
- Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Pattern 2022
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy Notification 2022 – Syllabus
SSC MTS 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 3603 MTS, Havaldar Posts:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has released notification for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) & Havaldar Posts under its establishment. Candidates who are awaiting to settle their career under Staff Selection Commission can apply for this posts through online mode. Aspirants who completed Matriculation from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Application process starts from 22nd March 2022 and ends on 30th April 2022. Notification was released by the recruitment department of Staff Selection Commission on its official website @ ssc.nic.in
Here on this page, we Provide the SSC MTS Apply Online Link Directly for the sake of the Candidates. So all the candidates are advised to click on the available link and Apply Now for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022. All the details regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure for SSC MTS Notification 2022 are available here.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff(Non-Technical Staff) & Havaldar|
|Job category||SSC Recruitment|
|Notification Release Date||22nd March 2022|
|Starting date of Application||22nd March 2022|
|Ending Date of Application||30th April 2022|
|Ending Date To Pay Fee||2nd May 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022 (Tentatively)|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Notification for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, Havaldar having 3603 vacancies on its official website ssc.nic.in. Multi Tasking staff Vacancies will be updated later. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 30th April 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the Selection process of SSC Notification 2022 are given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job vacancy Notification 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply through Online for 3603 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff posts: Staff Selection Commission recently released a job notification on its official website ssc.nic.in for Multi-Tasking Staff posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022 from 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022. Candidates can find further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of SSC Recruitment 2022 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page ssc.nic.in and careers99.com.
- TS 10th Class Maths Model Papers 2021: Download Telangana SSC Mathematics Previous Papers PDF
- AP 10th Class Syllabus 2022 (New) – Download Revised BSEAP SSC Exam Pattern PDF Here
- 10th Class Physics Textbook & Study Material 2022 – Download Question Papers for AP/ TS States
- AP 10th Class Maths Model Papers 2022 – AP 10th Class Maths Sample Papers 2022, Syllabus
- 10th Class Social Textbook & Study Material 2022 – Download Question Papers for AP/ TS States
- 10th Class English Textbook & Study Material 2022 – Download Question Papers for AP/ TS States
Vacancy Details of SSC Jobs 2022
- Multi Tasking Staff: Will be updated later
- Havaldar: 3603
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Staff Selection Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications (As on 30-04-2022)
Interested candidates those want to apply for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff posts should have completed Matriculation from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
Applicants Age should be Above 18 years and must be below 25 years. Please go through SSC official Notification 2021 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 1800/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Multi-Tasking Staff posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Skill-Test
Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Pattern 2022
For those who have applied for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment may now start preparing for the Exam because Competitive Exams need more concentration and more practice. Exam Pattern and Syllabus are very important for Preparation of SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
Some Important points about the exam:
- Paper- I will be objective type(Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The timing for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 2 Hours 40 Mins.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|Short Essay /Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Minutes|
Some important points about the exam:
- Paper- II will be descriptive in nature.
- The timing for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 45 Minutes
- This exam is qualifying in nature.
- It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy Notification 2022 – Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
The test will include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
|S. No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Number & Alphabetical Series||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|4||Odd one Out|
|8||Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure|
|12||Words order according to the dictionary|
Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
|S.No.||Topics||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Spot the error||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|2||Fill in the blanks|
|5||Spelling/detecting misspelled words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases,|
|7||One word substitution|
|8||Improvement of sentences|
|S.No.||Topic||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Number System/HCF/LCM||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|3||Time & Work|
|4||Profit & Loss|
|5||Ratio, Mixture & Allegation|
|6||Time Speed Distance|
|7||CI & SI|
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
No. Of Questions: 50
Total Marks: 50
Application Fee for SSC Notification 2022
- The application fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) and the application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidate who is from SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category their application fee is NILL.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ssc.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill in All required Details in the form and Upload the required Documents and Pay the Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2022
Dates for submission of online applications: 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 30-04-2022
Last date for making online fee payment: 02-05-2022 (23.00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 03-05-2022 (23.00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-05-2022
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): Update Soon
Important Links for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Application