SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022 | www.ssc.nic.in | Exam Pattern & Syllabus | 10th/ 12th/ Graduation | 797 Posts | Last Date: 13th June 2022
- SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022 | www.ssc.nic.in | Exam Pattern & Syllabus | 10th/ 12th/ Graduation | 797 Posts | Last Date: 13th June 2022
SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Ladakh has released 797 Vacancies for Selection posts in various Sectors. Recruitment of Selection posts will be made from Computer based Test Consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. Interested Candidates may apply for SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022 both Online and Offline mode. However, application process Starts From 23/05/2022 ends on 13/06/2022 for online and 16/06/2022 for offline. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of SSC Ladakh Selection posts Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.ssc.nic.in and www.careers99.com to know more about SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Vacancy 2022 details.
SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Posts|
|No. of Posts||797|
|Educational Qualifications||10th/12th/ Any Graduate|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|Last Date||13/06/2022 for Online
16/06/2022 for Offline
Vacancy Details of SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Jobs 2022:
Staff Selection Commission recruits Selection Posts in Junior Assistant/ Election Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Driver Grade-II, Orderly, Statistical Assistant, Junior Statistical Assistant, Data Entry operator/ Key Punch operator, Accountants Assistant, Junior Engineer, Legal Assistant, Junior Legal Assistant, Prosecuting Officer, Computer Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Motor Vehicle Inspector and others to fill 312 vacancies. The Candidates who want to apply for the various posts can apply through online and offline.
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022 Notification must posses the given eligibility details:
As per SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Notification Candidates should complete the following education Qualifications:
- 10th class/ 12th Class/ Any Graduate
Applicants Age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 42 years as on 01/01/2022 for various Selection Posts given in SSC Ladakh Recruitment.
For More details, you can check Official Notification for SSC Ladakh Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Officer Posts.
Age relaxation in Upper age limit:
|1.||SC/ST||Upto 45 Years|
|2.||EWS||Upto 45 Years|
|3.||PWD||Upto 44 Years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the actual military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of application from the candidates.|
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification (EQs) of
- Matriculation level,
- Higher Secondary, and
- Graduation & above levels.
The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below
|Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
60 Minutes(80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
The Final Merit list Will be drawn on the Performance of Computer Based Test.
- Total marks in the written test will be 100
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks (out of maximum 2 marks per question) for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for Computer Based Test:
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- General Awareness: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English Language: Candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
10+2(Higher Secondary) Level:
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, 16 Symbolic/ Number Classification ,Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern and Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations
- General Awareness: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General polity and scientific research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Relationship between Number Fundamentals Arithmetical Operations, Algebra, Geometry, mensuration, Trigonometry, Statistical Charts.
- English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ 17 Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Graduation and Above levels:
- General Intelligence: This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- General Awareness : The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity& Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons and etc.
- English Language: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
Applicants should pay the Examination Fee
- 100/- for General/ OBC/ Women Candidates Candidates
- No Fee for SC/ST/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH Candidates.
Applicants should pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card in Official Website or DD/ Challan in respective banks given by the SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment.
How to Apply for SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Selection Posts
Important Dates for SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Recruitment 2022:
Stating date of application form: 23/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 13/06/2022
Last Date for offline application form submission: 16/06/2022
Dates of Computer Based Examination: August 2022 (Tentatively)
Important Links for SSC Ladakh Selection Posts Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here