- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2020 – 54953 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 54953 GD Constable Posts @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC Recruitment 2020 Details
- Vacancy Details of SSC Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constable Notification
- Educational Qualifications of SSC Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2020
- Pay Scale for SSC GD Constable Jobs
- Selection Criteria for SSC Jobs
- Application Fee for SSC Notification
- How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2020-19
- Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for SSC GD Constable Application
- Important Notice for Candidates of Constable (GD) Examination, 2020
Staff Selection Commission has issued Important Notice for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment Exam 2020. The Notification Notice Is below.
- It has come to the notice of the Commission that, in a few cases, the information filled by the candidates under ‘Contact Details’, comprising Permanent and Present Address and under ‘Other Details’ comprising Photo, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the One-Time Registration Form have not been properly reflected in the online Applications submitted by them for the above said examination.
- Keeping the above in view, the registered candidates of the aforesaid Examination are advised to check the information in their online application form and in case of any discrepancy either in the ‘Contact Details’ or in ‘Other Details’ ONLY the same may be corrected by them from 11-10-2020 to 18-10-2020 by logging in to https://ssc.nic.in -> ‘Modify Registration’. Candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in these fields after 18-10-2020.
- No other correction/modification/changes in the online application forms will be allowed.
- The other terms and conditions of the above Examination Notice will remain unchanged.
SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2020 – 54953 Posts
New SSC Recruitment 2020-19 Notification announced. Staff Selection C0mmission (SSC) has 54953 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for GD Constable posts. Interested aspirants may apply for SSC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, the application process starts from 21-07-2020 and ends on
20-08-2020 30-09-2020. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of SSC Jobs 2020. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ ssc.nic.in and careers99.com to know more about SSC Vacancy 2020 details.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 54953 GD Constable Posts @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the posts of GD Constable of 54953 vacancies on its official website ssc.nic.in. The details of SSC Notification 2020 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 20-08-2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
SSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||GD Constable|
|No. of Posts||54953|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of SSC Jobs 2020
- Male Candidates: 47307 Posts
- Female Candidates: 7646 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constable Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Staff Selection Commission 2020 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of SSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates those want to apply for SSC GD Constable posts should have completed Matriculation/10th from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2020
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age Limits: 18 Years Maximum Age Limits: 23 Years.. Please go through SSC official Notification 2020 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for SSC GD Constable Jobs
Selected candidates will get Pay Band-I, Rs. 21,700 – 69100. by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for SSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for GD Constable posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination. Physical Examination. Personal Interview.
Application Fee for SSC Notification
Candidates are to pay Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2020-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ssc.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application: 17-08-2020
Closing Date of Application: 30-09-2020 (5 PM)
Important Links for SSC GD Constable Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Notice for Candidates of Constable (GD) Examination, 2020
Applicants of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2020 may please note that the facility for submission of online applications for the said examination was started on 25-07-2020. However, due to very heavy load of applications, the new website of the Commission has become very slow and candidates are facing problems in One-Time Registration and submission of online applications.
To mitigate the inconvenience caused to candidates, it has been decided to temporarily withhold receiving online applications for the said examination w.e.f. 28-07-2020 (8 PM) for a period of
20 days. During this period of temporary suspension i.e. w.e.f. 28-07-2020 up to 16-08-2020, the Commission would be augmenting the capability of the online system commensurate with the load which is likely to increase during ensuing days.
The candidates who have already registered on the new website are assured that their data is secure with the Commission and that they will not be required to register again.
The receipt of online applications would commence w.e.f. 17-08-2020 at 10 AM. Accordingly, the last date for submission of online applications for the said examination would be extended up to 17-09-2020 (5 PM). Payment through Challans of SBI can be made at the designated branches of SBI within the Banking hours up to 20-09-2020, provided the challans have been generated before the closing date and time for receipt of applications. Other terms and conditions will remain unchanged.