- Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 853 Act Apprentice Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for Southern Railway Notification
- How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Application
Southern Railway has Released Notification for 853 Act Apprentice Posts in its Official Website i.e., sr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 853 Act Apprentice Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Southern Railway job Pay Scale Details, Southern Railway Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 853 Act Apprentice Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 13.01.2019
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 853 Act Apprentice Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway invites applications for the posts of Act Apprentice of 853 vacancies on its official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The details of Southern Railway Notification 2019 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 13.01.2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||853|
|Educational Qualifications||10th class examination under 10 +2 systems or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Tiruchirappalli, Ponmalai, Madurai|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Jobs 2019
Total Post – 853 Vacancy
Apprentices – 853 post
(1) Freshers & I.T.I Candidates for Central Workshop/Ponmalai
|SI No||Designated Trade||Freshers||ITI|
|6||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||0||18|
(2) I.T.I Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division
|8||Medical lab Technician (Radiology)||02|
|9||Medical lab Technician (Pathology)||02|
(3) I.T.I Candidates For Madurai Division
|4||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||20|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Southern Railway 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
a) Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 systems or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
b) Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution
c) Must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology [for MLT only]
Applicants Age should be 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22 /24 years for Fresher’s /Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively. Please go through Southern Railway official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Act Apprentice posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee for Southern Railway Notification
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., sr.indianrailways.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 14.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 13.01.2019
Important Links for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here