- South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 21 Sports Quota Posts @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- SWR Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of SWR Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SWR Sports Quota Notification
- Educational Qualifications of SWR Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for SWR Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for SWR Sports Quota Jobs
- Selection Criteria for SWR Jobs
- Application Fee for SWR Notification
- How to Apply for SWR Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for SWR Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for SWR Sports Quota Application
South Western Railway has Released Notification for 21 Sports Quota Posts in its Official Website i.e., swr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 21 Sports Quota Posts @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, SWR job Pay Scale Details, SWR Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 21 Sports Quota Posts @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 09-10-2018
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 21 Sports Quota Posts @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
South Western Railway invites applications for the posts of Sports Quota of 21 vacancies on its official website swr.indianrailways.gov.in. The details of SWR Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 09-10-2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process, and other details are as follows.
SWR Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||South Western Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|No. of Posts||21|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, ITI, 12th or equivalent|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of SWR Jobs 2018
- Athletics – 06
- Basket Ball (Women) – 02
- Body Building – 01
- Cycling – 02
- Volley Ball – 03
- Swimming – 02
- Table tennis – 01
- Hockey – 04
- Total – 21
Eligibility Criteria for SWR Sports Quota Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for South Western Railway 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of SWR Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for SWR Sports Quota posts should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th or equivalent from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for SWR Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be 18 to 25 Years. Please go through SWR official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for SWR Sports Quota Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.1900/2000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for SWR Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Sports Quota posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/ Personality, etc.
Application Fee for SWR Notification
Please refer SWR Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for SWR Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., swr.indianrailways.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SWR Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 08-09-2018
Closing Date of Application: 09-10-2018
Important Links for SWR Sports Quota Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here