- Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 10 Sub-Inspector Posts @ spscskm.gov.in
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of SPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Sub-Inspector Notification
- Educational Qualifications of SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for SPSC Sub-Inspector Jobs
- Selection Criteria of SPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for SPSC Notification
- How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for SPSC Sub-Inspector Application
Sikkim Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 10 Sub-Inspector Posts in its Official Website i.e., spscskm.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 10 Sub-Inspector Posts @ spscskm.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, SPSC job Pay Scale Details, SPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Sikkim Govt Job seekers can apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 10 Sub-Inspector Posts @ spscskm.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 30.04.2018
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 10 Sub-Inspector Posts @ spscskm.gov.in
Sikkim Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Sub-Inspector of 10 vacancies on its official website spscskm.gov.in. The details of SPSC Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 30.04.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
|Job Location||Gangtok, Sikkim|
Vacancy Details of SPSC Jobs 2018
No. of Vacancies: 10 Nos. (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC- 04, Primitive Tribe-01, Bhutia/Lepcha-02)
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Sub-Inspector Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of SPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for SPSC Sub-Inspector posts should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University.
Degree from a recognized University.
a) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
b) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages, viz. Nepali, Sikkimese, Bhutia, Lepcha or Limbooo.
c) Should have valid local Employment Card.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for SPSC Recruitment 2018
Minimum-18 years and maximum-25 years as on 28/02/2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Please go through SPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for SPSC Sub-Inspector Jobs
Rs 9300- Rs.34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3800/-
Selection Criteria of SPSC Jobs
Selection of the candidates will be through Preliminary Examinations, Physical Endurance-cum-Physical Efficiency Test and Main Written Examination.
Application Fee for SPSC Notification
Candidates must pay Rs.150/- as Application Fee. Fee can be paid through Online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking or any other option available. See officially released advertisement for more details.
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF PWD CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., spscskm.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17-03-2018
Closing Date of Application: 30.04.2018
Important Links for SPSC Sub-Inspector Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here