Sikkim PSC Audiologist Syllabus Download 2018-19: Sikkim PSC released the notification for Sikkim PSC Audiologist Recruitment 2019. And Sikkim PSC released total 49430 Vacancies for Audiologist Posts. The Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given in the official Website and in our Website, the links are given below. The Sikkim PSC Audiologist Exam syllabus and Pattern 2019 are given in the Official Website. The Total details of Canara Bank Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and complete information is given below.
Sikkim PSC Audiologist Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Paper 1||General English||100||1:30 Hours|
|Paper 2||Main Paper||300||3 Hours|
|Viva and Personality||40|
Sikkim PSC Audiologist Syllabus 2018-19
Sikkim PSC Syllabus for General English:
The question will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and command of the English Language and workmanlike use of words. The pattern of questions would be broadly as follows:
- Comprehension of given passage
- Precise writing
- Usages and Vocabulary
- Short Essay
Sikkim PSC Syllabus for General Knowledge:
Knowledge of current events of local, national and international importance and such other matter which a person is expected to be aware of, Knowledge of current events of National and International Importance and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Modern History (from 1857 onwards) of India, Indian Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy and Geography of India of such mature as candidates should be able to answer without special study and question on the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
Sikkim PSC Syllabus for Paper 2 – Main Paper (MCQ & Conventional Type)
The questions will cover areas of knowledge of the following subject and topics:-
- Language and Hearing Sciences
- Human Anatomy
- Phonetics + Phonology Electives
Sikkim PSC Syllabus for Viva Voice:
The candidates will be interviewed by the Commission who will have before them a record of his career. He/she will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The object of the interview to access the personal suitability of the candidate for the service, or service for which he has applied to the Commission
The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, care and logical exposition, the balance of judgment, variety, and depth of interest, the ability for social cohesion and leadership intellectual and moral integrity.
Conditions of Eligibility for Appearing in the Sikkim PSC Examination
- Minimum educational qualification: BASLP (Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) from recognized University/Institute as approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Age: Age between 18 to 30 years
- Relaxable to 35 years for BL (Bhutia-Lepcha) , ST (Limboo-Tamang), Scheduled Caste & Primitive Tribe Candidates; 34 years for Other Backward Classes (Central List) and 33 years for Other Backward Classes (State List) candidates,
- Relaxable to 50 years in case of Muster Roll/Adhoc/Substitute/Contract/Work- Charged employees in terms of Notification No. M(3)P.III/74/GEN/DOP dated:23.11.2013
- Other Qualifications:
- Preference will be given to Sikkim Government Stipendiary/Seat reserved for State of Sikkim.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of
- Should have knowledge of any of the State languages via- Nepali, Sikkim’s Bhutia, Lepcha or
- Should have valid local Employment
- Should have COI issued by the respective District Collectorate of Sikkim
Links Related to Sikkim PSC Audiologist Syllabus 2018-19
Official Website of Sikkim PSC: Click Here
Download Sikkim PSC Audiologist Syllabus 2018-19: Click Here