New SEBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has 120 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Officer Grade A posts. Interested aspirants may apply for SEBI Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, the application process starts from 15.09.2018 and ends on 07.10.2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of SEBI Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ sebi.gov.in and careers99.com to know more about SEBI Vacancy 2018 details.
Download Here: SEBI Assistant Manager Phase 2 Admit Card 2018
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Officer Grade A job Recruitment Details
- SEBI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of SEBI Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Officer Grade A Notification
- Educational Qualifications of SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs
- Selection Criteria for SEBI Jobs
- Application Fee for SEBI Notification
- How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for SEBI Officer Grade A Application
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Officer Grade A job Recruitment Details
SEBI Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 120 vacancies of Officer Grade A posts: Securities and Exchange Board of India recently released a job notification on its official website sebi.gov.in for Officer Grade A posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018 from 15.09.2018 to 07.10.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of SEBI Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page sebi.gov.in and careers99.com.
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade A|
|No. of Posts||120|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Law|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of SEBI Jobs 2018
No Of Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Officer Grade A Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Securities and Exchange Board of India 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of SEBI Recruitment 2018
1.Master’s Degree in any discipline, 2.Bachelor’s Degree in Law, 3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, 4.Chartered Accountant, 5.Company Secretary, 6.Chartered Financial Analyst, 7.Cost & Work Accountant
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
1.Graduate in engineering (electrical/ Electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR
2.Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Age Limit for SEBI Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age Limit 30 Years. Please go through SEBI official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for SEBI Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Officer Grade A posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam, Interview
Application Fee for SEBI Notification
- For General/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- For ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., sebi.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 15.09.2018
Closing Date of Application: 07.10.2018
Important Links for SEBI Officer Grade A Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here