State Bank of India has Released Notification for Probationary Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.sbi.co.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online Probationary Officer Posts @ www.sbi.co.in. Careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, SBI PO job Pay Scale Details, SBI PO Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online Probationary Officer Posts @ www.sbi.co.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., May 2nd week 2019
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Details
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Details
- Important Dates of SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- State Bank of India (SBI PO) vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Probationary Officer Recruitment Details
- Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Probationary Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- Age Limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- Pay Scale for SBI PO Probationary Officer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for SBI PO Jobs
- Application Fee for SBI PO Notification
- How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019-20
- SBI PO Call Letter 2019
- Important Links for SBI PO Probationary Officer Application
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Posts||2000 (Expected)|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date||updated soon|
Download Here: SBI Bank PO Syllabus &Previous Papers 2019
Important Dates of SBI PO Recruitment 2019
|On-line registration including Editing/Modification of Application by candidates||April 3rd week 2019 to May 2nd week 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||May 3rd week to June 1st week 2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||June 3rd week 2019|
|Online Examination–Preliminary||July 1st week 2019|
|The result of Online exam–Preliminary||July 2nd week 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||July 3rd Week 2019|
|Conduct of Online Examination–Main||August 1st Week 2019|
|Declaration of Result–Main||August 3rd Week 2019|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||September 1st week 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 4th Week to October 1st week 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||November 1st week 2019|
State Bank of India (SBI PO) vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Probationary Officer Recruitment Details
SBI PO Notification 2019announced for the vacancies of 2000 Probationary Officer on its official website www.sbi.co.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in Careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Probationary Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for State Bank of India 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of SBI PO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates those want to apply for SBI PO Probationary Officer posts should have completed Graduation Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
Applicants Age should be Between 21 to 30 Years. Please go through SBI PO official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Pay Scale for SBI PO Probationary Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for SBI PO Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Probationary Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination Main examination Group Exercise & Interview
Application Fee for SBI PO Notification
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019-20
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.sbi.co.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
SBI PO Call Letter 2019
The candidates should download their SBI PO call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. No Hard Copy Of the SBI PO Call Letter/Acquaint Yourself Booklet Will Be Sent by Post. TheSBI PO Recruitment, at various stages, may capture thumb impression of the candidates in digital format for biometric verification of genuineness of the candidates. Candidate will ensure that his/ her/ their correct thumb impression is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated an online application
Important Links for SBI PO Probationary Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (updated soon)