- Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Notification 2019 | Apply 196 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts @ recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in
- Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Jobs
- Important Dates for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Job Application
- Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus (Updated) & Exam Pattern
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration for candidates who are looking for settle in Chandigarh Govt Jobs. Recently Chandigarh Government has issued Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher notification 2019. This notification is regarding fill up 196 Posts for Trained Graduate Teacher. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Chandigarh Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs 2019 can apply through the official website.
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Notification 2019 | Apply 196 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts @ recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 26.02.2019 notification on recent Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration recruitment 2019 openings @ Chandigarh. This is an exclusive page updated on 26.02.2019 for the latest recruitment notification recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in from Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh 2019.
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration|
|Employment Category||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|No. of Posts||196 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate & Pass in TET-2|
Vacancy Details of Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Jobs 2019
|Sr. No||Name of the Post||Gen||EWS||OBC||SC||Total vacant posts|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
- (i) 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-Paper-II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 21 to 37 years As on 01.01.2019. Please go through Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 45756/- (Per Month) by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Trained Graduate Teacher posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination
Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan upto 27.03.2019 (upto 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India. Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposits of fee are available on the website i.e. http://.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in
Please refer Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
|ACTIVITY||DATE AND TIME|
|Online Filling and submission of applications.||26.02.2019 (10.00 AM onwards)to 22.03.2019 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for deposit of Application Fee.||27.03.2019 upto 4:00 PM|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date.||02.04.2019 at 11:00 AM|
|Schedule of written test||To be notified by 10.04.2019|
Important Links for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus (Updated) & Exam Pattern
Dear candidates, After you successfully applied for the Trained Graduate Teacher posts, Get ready to study hard. Because Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Jobs have heavy competition. And we are here to provide the syllabus of Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment. We Provide Updated Latest syllabus of Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Written Test to be held soon. So Download the Latest Syllabus for Trained Graduate Teacher Written Test from below link.
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
|Total no. of questions : 150 Total marks 150Time : 2 hours 30 minutes|
|Sr. No.||Details||No. of MCQs|
|1.||General Awareness and Reasoning||15 questions|
|2.||Information Communication Technology and TeachingAptitude||15 questions|
|3.||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15 questions|
|4.||Test of Hindi Languages and Comprehension.||15 questions|
|5.||Test of English Languages and Comprehension.||15 questions|
|6.||Questions relating to specific subject (relating to post)||75 questions|
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
- Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- Difficulty Level of questions relating to subject-specific will be as per essential qualification prescribed for the post.
- The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only. However, the paper will be set in English and Punjabi language also for those candidates who will submit their option for Punjabi medium at the time of filling up of Online Application Form.