Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released Notification for the posts of Paramedical Staff having 30 vacancies on its official website sailcareers.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04.12.2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of SAIL Notification 2018-19 are given below.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Paramedical Staff job Recruitment Details
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Paramedical Staff job Recruitment Details
- SAIL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of SAIL Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Paramedical Staff Notification
SAIL Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 30 vacancies of Paramedical Staff posts: Steel Authority of India Limited recently released a job notification on its official website sailcareers.com for Paramedical Staff posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018 from 05.11.2018 to 04.12.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of SAIL Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page sailcareers.com and careers99.com.
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Paramedical Staff|
|No. of Posts||30|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc. (Neurotechnology) / M.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Jobs 2018
Total: 30 Posts
- Neurotechnologist (Trainee): 01
- Sister Tutor (S-3) : 05
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) : 24
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Paramedical Staff Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for SAIL Paramedical Staff posts should have completed B.Sc. (Neurotechnology) / M.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 30 Years. Please go through SAIL official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for SAIL Paramedical Staff Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Paramedical Staff posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview
Application Fee for SAIL Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM: No Fees
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., sailcareers.com or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 05.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 04.12.2018
Important Links for SAIL Paramedical Staff Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here