RSMMSB राजस्थान जूनियर इंस्ट्रक्टर Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2018 is issued by the Board of Jaipur. If you want the exam pattern you can download from the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in along with the syllabus. There are 402 vacancies in the RSMSSB recruitment.
RSMSSB Jr. Instructor / Kanishth Anudeshak Exam Pattern
The candidates who are participated in this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment, they should have the Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board syllabus to start the exam preparation. As soon as possible, once the notification released for the exam you can register the name immediately. At the time they are giving the facilities to all is that RSMSSB Application link and as well as RSMSSB Programming assistant syllabus.
|Part – A: Computer, Operator and Programming Assistant, Fitter, Mechanic, Wireman, Electrician||100||100||3 Hours|
|Part- B: General Knowledge (History, Arts, Culture, Heritage or Geography of Rajasthan, )||50||50|
Here, we are giving the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Engine Syllabus & Exam Schedule to make it in an easy way. So, start your Preparation from today onwards. The Board already gave you the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus in addition to the Exam Pattern, as soon as possible you should complete the Exam preparation in an easy way.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Latest Syllabus 2018
RSMSSB Junior Instructor syllabus Papers 2018 are available in pdf format. In this, you can check the exam pattern along with your syllabus. There are 402 posts (vacancies) in RSMSSB Junior Instructor. If anyone of the candidates can register for the recruitment you can download the page RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Syllabus immediately. The board will conduct the exam in July 2018. The people who want to apply for this job it opens from 17th may 2018 and will be closed on 15th June 2018. And the RSMSSB examination is going to conduct in July 2018.
Some of the candidates are more worried about the preparation, how to complete the whole syllabus RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2018 in time. So many people have a problem in the time of preparation, for those candidates Kanishth Anudeshak Syllabus came up with some tricks to complete the syllabus before the date of examination. Firstly, you have to know about the last year question papers. During this preparation, everyone should remember that you have revised all the topics in time. Once you revise all the topics you will get more confidence in the examination hall, you need not be worried about the exam and need not to feel tense in the exam hall.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Configuration and using Networks-sharing, Network devices, IP, Configuring HUB Switch, Setting LAN Setup, Video
- Familiarization with DOS CLI & Linux Operating Systems
- Conferencing, ISO, PROTOCOLS, Security, DHCP Server
- Typing Practice in Hindi & English
- Computer Components and Windows Operating System – Resembling files, folders, drives, desktop features, system properties, control panel details, all Input-Output Devices.
- All Internet Concepts and designing complete web pages
- Programming in VBA – Data Types, String Variables, All Functions, Loops, Boxes, Functions, Procedures, Macros, OOPC, Coding with excel forms, ActiveX controls, Methods, Events, Debugging, Projects etc.
- Using Accounting Software – Company Creation, Report, Cost Centre, Budgeting System, Scenario, Inventory, Taxation, Costing Systems. Company. Multilingual Functionality Etc.
- Computer hardware basics and Software installation -Bios, Boot Order, Formatting and Loading, Installation, Configuration.
- Working with complete all features of MS office [ including MS-Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Models, Projects
- Complete E-Commerce
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus for Electrician
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary First Aid.
- The Concept of Standard also.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semiconductors.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp also.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Ohm’s Law – Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus for Diesel Mechanic
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Energy conservation
- Marking material
- System of measurement
- Introduction to Engine
- Cylinder block
- Intake & exhaust systems
- Electronic Diesel control
- Combination Pliers
- Petrol Engine Basics
- Gasoline Fuel Systems
- Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – Fitter
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/shop floor.
- Soft Skills: its significance and Job area after completion of training also.
- The introduction of First aid.
- The Operation of electrical mains also.
- The introduction of PPEs.
- Introduction to 5S concept & its application.
- Response to emergencies also.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch,
- their description.
- Uses of different types of hammers also.
- Bench vice construction, types, uses.
- Files- specifications, description, materials, grades, cuts, file elements, uses also.
- Measuring standards (English, Metric Units), angular measurements, subdivisions, try square.
Refrigeration & Air Conditioner Mechanic Syllabus for RSMSSB Jr Instructor
- Basic Refrigeration
- Refrigerator(Single Door)
- Expansion Value
- Thermal Insulation
- Frost Free Refrigerator(Double Door)
- Three Door Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioner
- Walk-In Cooler & Reach-In Cabinet
- Commercial Compressor
- Water Cooled Condenser
- Cooling Tower
- Expansion Valve
- Water Treatment
- Fundamentals of Central Air Conditioning
Rajasthan SMSSB Syllabus for Workshop calculation and science
- Simple trigonometry and problems of height and distance
- A system of units and their conversion, fraction and decimal
- Mensuration, problems on estimation and costing of material
- Material science, mass weight and density
- Electrical & Electronic Symbol
- Square and Square root, ratio and proportion, a percentage
- Motion, Speed & velocity, work, power & Energy
- Simple exercise related to missing view and missing section
- Heat & Temperature
- Layout arrangement of DC generator DC motor control penal
- Simple Machine, stress & strain
- Assembly & Disassembly Drawing
- Force, friction centre of gravity, pressure
- ALGEBRA and Graph
- Basic electricity, insulating material, Problems on AC circuits, series & parallel connections
Electronics Mechanic Syllabus for RSMSSB Jr Instructor
- Trade and Orientation
- Tools and their uses
- Passive Components
- Soldering and Desoldering
- SMD Soldering and De-soldering
- Basics of AC and Electrical Cables
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Combinational Circuits
- Counter & shifts RegistersCommunication electronics
- Analog and digital communication
- Fibre Optic communication
- Antenna & wave propagation
- Electronic Circuit simulation software
- Transducers and Applications
- Solar Power (Renewable Energy System)
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Problem on Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Series
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – English
- Spot the error
- Sentence Structure
- Detecting Miss spelt words
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Verbal comprehension passage
RSMSSB Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Basic Computer Terminology
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocols
- Database Management System
- Number System
- Operating System
- History of Computer
- Network Basics
- Computer Abbreviation
- Computer tools
- Software names and usages
Download RSMSSB Junior Instructor Previous Year Papers Pdf
Latest RSMSSB Syllabus 2018: The candidates who applied for the post they are eagerly waiting for the syllabus. We are giving the RSMSSB syllabus with the board exam will conduct from Rajasthan Government. You can download it from the pdf format. The posts based on the written test. moreover, you can see on the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Further people should start the preparation by using RSMSSB Syllabus for Junior Instructor and also download previous year papers.