- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 304 Trade apprentice Posts @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRC CR Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of RRC CR Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for RRC CR Trade apprentice Notification
RRC Central Railway has Released Notification for 304 Trade apprentice Posts in its Official Website i.e., cr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 304 Trade apprentice Posts @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RRC CR job Pay Scale Details, RRC CR Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Maharashtra Govt Job seekers can apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 304 Trade apprentice Posts @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 21.11.2018
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 304 Trade apprentice Posts @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC Central Railway invites applications for the posts of Trade apprentice of 304 vacancies on its official website cr.indianrailways.gov.in. The details of RRC CR Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21.11.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
RRC CR Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||RRC Central Railway|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Trade apprentice|
|No. of Posts||304|
|Educational Qualifications||10th class with 55% marks and possess Trade Certificate|
Vacancy Details of RRC CR Jobs 2018
- Trade apprentice: 304 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CR Trade apprentice Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for RRC Central Railway 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RRC CR Trade apprentice posts should have completed 10th class with 55% marks and possess Trade Certificate from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 15 Years Maximum Age: 24 Years. Please go through RRC CR official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RRC CR Trade apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Trade apprentice posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Merit List
Application Fee for RRC CR Notification
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Nil
How to Apply for RRC CR Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., cr.indianrailways.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RRC CR Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 06.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 21.11.2018
Important Links for RRC CR Trade apprentice Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here