Railway Recruitment Board has ready to Release Notification for 4000 Ticket Collector & Guard Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 4000 Ticket Collector & Guard Posts @ www.indianrailways.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RRB job Pay Scale Details, RRB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 4000 Ticket Collector & Guard Posts @ www.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., Updating Soon
RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Recruitment 2018 – 4000 Posts Apply Soon
- RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Recruitment 2018 – 4000 Posts Apply Soon
- Vacancy Details of RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Vacancy
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Ticket Collector & Guard Posts: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 4000 posts of Ticket Collector & Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-03-2018 to Updating Soon. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for RRB Jobs are given below.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Ticket Collector & Guard|
|Educational Qualifications||12th / Graduation Degree|
|No. of Posts||4000|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Jobs 2018
|Position Name||Total Posts|
|Ticket Collector||3000 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Railway Recruitment Board Ticket Collector & Guard Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for RRB Ticket Collector & Guard posts must having following educational qualifications. Applicants must have passed 12th class also possessing Diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Rail Transport from recognized University or Institution. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Ticket Collector & Guard Posts of RRB
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 29 years. Please go through RRB official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Jobs
Selection Process of RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Ticket Collector & Guard posts will be done as per following stages- Written Test, Interview
Application Fee for RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Posts
- General and OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Candidates who are related to SC/ST category they are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply for RRB Latest Ticket Collector & Guard Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.indianrailways.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 12-03-2018
Closing Date of Application: Updating Soon
Important Links for RRB 4000 Ticket Collector & Guard Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here