- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Junior Engineer, Assistant job Recruitment Details
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of RRB JE Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE, Assistant Notification
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant having 14033 vacancies on its official website rrbchennai.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31-01-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the Selection process of RRB Notification 2019-20 are given below.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Junior Engineer, Assistant job Recruitment Details
RRB Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply through Online for 14033 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Assistant posts: Railway Recruitment Board recently released a job notification on its official website rrbchennai.gov.in for Junior Engineer, Assistant posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2019 from 02-01-2019 to 31-01-2019. Candidate can find further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of RRB Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page rrbchennai.gov.in and careers99.com.
Download Here: RRB Jr. Engineer JE Syllabus PDF 2019
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant|
|No. of Posts||14033|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma / Degree / PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of RRB JE Jobs 2019
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49
- Depot Material Superintendent – 456
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494
Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE, Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RRB JE, Assistant posts should have completed Diploma / Degree / PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 33 Years. Please go through RRB official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RRB JE, Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.35,400/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Junior Engineer, Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination (CBT) Document Verification & Medical Examination
Application Fee for RRB JE Notification
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class: Rs. 250 /-
- Other Categories: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2019-20
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rrbchennai.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 02-01-2019
Closing Date of Application: 31-01-2019
Important Links for RRB JE, Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here