Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released Notification for the posts of Ministerial And Isolated Categories having 1665 vacancies on its official website rrbcdg.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 07th Apr 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of RRB Notification 2019 are given below.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Ministerial And Isolated Categories job Recruitment Details
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Ministerial And Isolated Categories job Recruitment Details
- RRB Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of RRB Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
RRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Online for 1665 vacancies of Ministerial And Isolated Categories posts: Railway Recruitment Board recently released a job notification on its official website rrbcdg.gov.in for Ministerial And Isolated Categories posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for RRB Recruitment 2019 from 08th Mar 2019 to 07th Apr 2019. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of RRB Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page rrbcdg.gov.in and careers99.com.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
|No. of Posts||1665 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 or its equivalent/ Master’s Degree/ Graduation + any/ Bachelor Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||07th Apr 2019|
Vacancy Details of RRB Jobs 2019
|Regional RRB||Total Vacancy|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RRB Ministerial And Isolated Categories posts should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent/ Master’s Degree/ Graduation + any/ Bachelor Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Maximum 45 Years. Please go through RRB official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RRB Ministerial And Isolated Categories Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Ministerial And Isolated Categories posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/ Medical Examination.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ Transgender/ EXSM/ PWD/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class candidates (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
How to Apply for RRB Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rrbcdg.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RRB Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 08th Mar 2019
Closing Date of Application: 07th Apr 2019
Important Links for RRB Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here