RRB JE Syllabus PDF Download RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment RRB JE Application Link Railway JE Application Last Date RRB Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board released notification for Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Metallurgical & Chemical Assistant Post. The total number of vacancies released for this post are 14,033 posts. The candidates who are interested can apply from January 2nd, 2019 because the RRB JE Apply Online link will be activated on that day. So ready with your all certificates and details for Applying. And the last date to apply for RRB Junior Engineer JE Recruitment is on January 31st, 2019. This the great opportunity for the engineering students who want to get the Railway Job. Because the vacancies are more there are a lot of chances to get the RRB Junior Engineer JE Recruitment.
Download RRB Junior Engineer JE Syllabus PDF 2019
After the RRB JE Application Process is completed you have to start the preparation for the Exam. The RRB JE Syllabus and Exam pattern are Very useful for Preparation and the direct link to download RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF is given below. From this website, you can easily download the syllabus and start preparation. RRB JE Exam Paper consists of total 150 questions and the Time given to attend the question is 2 Hours. because of less time and more questions, your concentration towards preparation is very important. So neglect to prepare for RRB JE Exam. Because of more number of vacancies, there will high competition also. So prepare well by using below given RRB Jr. Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Download Here: RRB JE Admit Card 2019
RRB Jr. Engineer Recruitment Syllabus 2019
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Exam Name||RRB Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Metallurgical & Chemical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||14,033|
|Exam Type||Written test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Starting Date to Apply||January 2nd, 2019|
|Ending Date to Apply||January 31st, 2019|
|Results Date||Released soon|
|Official Website||rrb.gov.in or |
RRB Junior Engineer JE Exam Pattern 2019
|Type of the Exam||Subject Name||Questions||Max Marks||Time|
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus Download 2019
RRB JE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
RRB JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Utilization of Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electronics Devices.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
RRB JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- a Strength of Materials.
- Material Science.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- Theory of Machines.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Production Process.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
RRB JE Syllabus for Electronic Engineering
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Instrumentations
- Systems and Communications.
- VLSI & Embedded System
- Digital Signal Processing
RRB JE Syllabus for Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
RRB JE Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series, etc.
RRB JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months,
- Overview of the Indian Financial System,
- History of the Indian banking system,
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic Computer.
- Famous Books & Authors.
RRB JE Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Square Roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Trains.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Races and Games.
- Cube Roots.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats and Streams.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
Links Related to Download RRB Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2019
|Official Website of RRB||Click Here|
|RRB Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Download RRB JE Syllabus 2019||Click Here|