- RRB Group-D Admit Card 2018 – Check official website @ rrb.gov.in
- Requirements to Download RRB Group D Admit Card:
- Region-wise/ Zone-wise RRB Group D Admit Card/Hall Ticket/e Call Letter 208 Download
Good news to the aspirants of RRB Group D exam 2018. RRB has released the Admit cards for Computer Based Test at the dates of 17-09-2018 and 18-09-2018, RRB Group D. The download link of Admit card was already been activated on midnight of 13th September 2018. Admit card is an entry pass to get allowed to the exam. So, we suggest that all the applicants can download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket/E Call Letter from before 4 days of the exam. Here we have given the Region-Wise Download Links for all desirable aspirants to get their admit card successfully. Check the below page to find the region-wise links to download the admit card.
RRB Group-D Admit Card 2018 – Check official website @ rrb.gov.in
Applicants who wish to appear for RRB GROUP D 2018 have to download the admit card/hall ticket/e call letter from the official site of RRB your respective region. RRB Group D CBT is going to start on 17th September 2018. Candidates will have to log in to their account by using Registration number and date of birth for accessing your admit card and get the download.
NOTE: Candidates will be able to download their RRB Group D Hall Ticket from 4 days prior to their exam date. If anyone fail to carry the admit card of RRB Group D to the examination center, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam. So, don’t forget to bring a printout of officially issued admit card with photograph and ID proof to the exam center.
RRB is providing separate admit cards for CBT, PET and DV. Based on the performance of candidates in CBT they will be called for PET and DV.
RRB Group-D Admit Card 2018 – Summary:
|Organised Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Category of Exam||Railway Group D|
|Category of Page||RRB Group D Admit card|
|Selection process||CBT & PET|
Requirements to Download RRB Group D Admit Card:
To download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018, a candidate must have:
- Username/Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
By entering the details at the login page, candidates will be directed to the admit card page.
How to Download Admit Card of RRB Group D?
- First of all, click your regional website link which was provided in the table below
- Then enter “Registration Number, “Date of Birth” and Captcha at the bottom
- Now click on “Login”
- After Login, your Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Check your details carefully, and then hit “Download Railway Admit Card”
- Take a “Print Out” of your RRB Group D admit card for future reference.
Region-wise/ Zone-wise RRB Group D Admit Card/Hall Ticket/e Call Letter 208 Download
|Region Wise Admit cards||Click the links to Download|
|RRB Ahmadabad Admit Card 2018||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer Admit Card 2018||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad Admit Card 2018||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Bhubhaneshwar Admit Card 2018||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur Admit Card 2018||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Chandigarh Admit Card 2018||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai Admit Card 2018||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2018||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2018||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2018||rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2018||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2018||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Patna Admit Card 2018||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi Admit Card 2018||www.rrbranchi.org|
|RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018||rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
RRB Group D CBT 2018: Instructions
Following are the instructions of RRB Group D for CBT:
- Candidates must reach the exam center in time.
- After reaching the exam center, candidates have to go for verification and capture of biometric (LTI) and photo
- No one will be permitted to the exam hall after closing time of that date and shift
- It is instructed that candidates must leave spaces in an e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) blank when they come to the exam center.
- After declare yourself must hand it over to invigilator before exam gets over.
- Do not sign in all capital letters as such signatures are liable for rejection.
- Candidates must submit the e-call letter at the time of verification.
- Questions will be available in all 15 languages including English and language opted for in computer-based test.
- Those who have selected English language only will get questions in English.
- There will be 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answers.
NOTE: Rough sheets: Candidates will get rough sheet and pen to do rough work during the exam. They should write the roll number on rough sheets. Rough sheets should be returned to invigilator after the exam.