Railway Recruitment Board has Released Notification for 383 Junior Engineer Posts in its Official Website i.e., rrbbpl.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 383 Junior Engineer Posts @ rrbbpl.nic.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RRB Bhopal job Pay Scale Details, RRB Bhopal Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Madhya Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 383 Junior Engineer Posts @ rrbbpl.nic.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 31.01.2019
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 383 Junior Engineer Posts @ rrbbpl.nic.in
- Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 383 Junior Engineer Posts @ rrbbpl.nic.in
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of RRB Bhopal Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bhopal Junior Engineer Notification
Railway Recruitment Board invites applications for the posts of Junior Engineer of 383 vacancies on its official website rrbbpl.nic.in. The details of RRB Bhopal Notification 2019 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 31.01.2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Posts||383|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E or Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering etc or B.Sc in Civil|
Vacancy Details of RRB Bhopal Jobs 2019
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 324 posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)] – 40 posts
- Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) – 07 posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) – 12 posts
Total No Of Posts: 387
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bhopal Junior Engineer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RRB Bhopal Junior Engineer posts should have completed B.E or Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering etc or B.Sc in Civil from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 18 to 33 years. Please go through RRB Bhopal official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RRB Bhopal Junior Engineer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.35400/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Junior Engineer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer Based Test (Stage I & II) / Document Verification/ Medical Examination
Application Fee for RRB Bhopal Notification
|Fee Type||Application Fee|
|Amount||SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ EBCs: Rs.250/-
|Mode of Payment||Online: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking
|Applying Mode||Online Application|
How to Apply for RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rrbbpl.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 02.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 31.01.2019
Important Links for RRB Bhopal Junior Engineer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here