- Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 330 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of RPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Notification
- Educational Qualifications of RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs
- Selection Criteria for RPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for RPSC Notification
- How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Application
RPSC has Released Exam Dates for SI Exam on its official Website. Previously , Rajasthan Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 330 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts in its Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
More RPSC Jobs:[feed url=”https://www.careers99.com/tag/rpsc/feed/” number=”5″]
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 330 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI) of 330 vacancies on its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The details of RPSC Notification 2018 are available at Careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 08-08-2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No. of Posts||330|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Jobs 2018
Sub Inspector (SI) – 330
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of RPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) posts should have completed Bachelor’s degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be between 20 to 25 years. Please go through RPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300-34800 GP ₹4200/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for RPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Sub Inspector (SI) posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam Interview
Application Fee for RPSC Notification
Please refer RPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: Available
Closing Date of Application: 08-08-2018
Important Links for RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Application
Date Extension Notification PDF: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here