RPSC Recruitment 2022 | Junior Geophysicist/ Hydrogeologist/ Technical Assistant | 53 Posts | M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech | Last Date: 2nd March 2022
- RPSC Recruitment 2022 | Junior Geophysicist/ Hydrogeologist/ Technical Assistant | 53 Posts | M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech | Last Date: 2nd March 2022
- RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 53 Geo Physicist, Technical Assistant Posts: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has Released Notification for the posts of Junior Geophysicist, Hydrogeologist, Technical Assistant Posts in its Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RPSC job Pay Scale Details, RPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc.
RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Geophysicist, Hydrogeologist, Technical Assistant|
|No. of Posts||53 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Last Date||2nd March 2022|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Jobs 2022
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||4|
|Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)||36|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RPSC Technical Assistant posts should have completed M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Electronics/ Geophysics from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023)
Applicants Age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 40 Years. Please go through RPSC official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RPSC Jobs 2022:
Selected candidates will be paid according to the Government of Rajasthan Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Technical Assistant, Geophysicist, Hydrogeologist will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Competitive Exam/ Interview.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/-
- Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for RPSC Jobs 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Technical Assistant, Hydrogeologist Posts
- Fill required Details in the RPSC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your RPSC Application.
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 03rd February 2022
Closing Date of Application: 2nd March 2022
Important Links for RPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here