- RMAT 2019 Application Process, Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
- RMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- RMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Syllabus of RMAT 2018
Prospectors can check the details of RMAT 2019 here. We have provided the RMAT 2019 registration process, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus for all interested and eligible candidates. RMAT 2019 is an entrance exam for getting admissions into MBA and PGDM programmes. RMAT is a University level exam conducted by Rajasthan Technical University.
The Management Aptitude Test popularly known as MAT. The application process will start in November 2018. It will end on December 2018. Aspirants must apply before the last date of application. Scroll the page below and read it for more information. Contenders can also check @ careers99.com
RMAT 2019 Application Process, Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
For admission to MBA programme at Rajasthan Technical University, candidates have to directly apply using their Common Management Admission Test Score. CMAT 2018 was successfully conducted on January 20 in online mode. RTU has scrapped its university-level exam, Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT).
Syllabus is the essential part to attempt the exam confidently. We recommend the candidate to aware all the sections of exam and related topics which will appear in the exam. Just go through the below page to find exam pattern and syllabus of RMAT 2019.
Overview of RMAT 2018:
|Organizing Body||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Exam Name||Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||RMAT|
|Category of Exam||PG|
|Application Status||Available soon|
Important Dates & Events:
|Commencement of online registration for CMAT January 2019 exam||November 01, 2018|
|Deadline to complete online registration for CMAT January 2019 exam||November 30, 2018|
|Availability of CMAT January 2019 admit card||January 07, 2019|
|CMAT January 2019 exam date||January 28, 2019|
|CMAT May 2019 online registration dates||To be Announced|
|CMAT May 2019 exam date||May 12 to May 26, 2018 (Tentative)|
About MBA at RTU:
- The university offers dual-specialization in Finance/ Marketing/ HR/ Operations/ IT.
- Total numbers of seats are 60.
- The fee per semester for MBA programme is INR 27,500.
- RTU also offers a 5 and a half years BTech-MBA integrated degree in Masters in Technology Management (MTM).
- The course offers placements in top companies such as Qatar Airways, ITC, Infosys, ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC, Birla Sun life etc.
- Online Admissions will be done by percentage marks in Graduation. Registration will start for both CMAT and non-CMAT Appeared candidates.
RMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
RMAT exam pattern was as follows:
- The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes
- The paper will consist of 200 objective type questions
- Candidates need to select only one correct answer from the options provided along with the question. If the candidate selects more than one answer, the answer shall be considered invalid
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
- The exam will be conducted only in English language
- The exam paper will be divided into 5 sections: Reasoning and Aptitude, Data analysis & interpretation, Mathematical ability, English language, and General Awareness.
The distributions of questions are as follows:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Data analysis & interpretation||40|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||40|
RMAT Cut-off 2019:
The minimum possible marks that candidate need to avail in the exam will be 50%. With this valid mark candidates will acquire the eligibility to move onto the nest level.
Those who belong to the OBC, SC, and ST category need to acquire at least 45% marks to meet the next level
Those who belong to the final year can also be given admission if secured passing marks
Son or daughter belonging to the state of Rajasthan considered valid for seeking to attend the entrance test.
Those who have done with minimum 5 years of education based on the pattern 10+2+3 from some approved educational institutions of Rajasthan state can apply as well
CAT/ XAT/ / MAT/ Selection Process: Candidates who have a valid score in these exams must apply to the management colleges that accept these scores individually. These colleges may grant admission to candidates after assessing their performance in GD/ PI/ WAT.
RMAT 2019 Eligibility Details:
Candidates must be a Graduate Degree holder in any discipline from a Recognized University/Institute.
Minimum marks criteria- The individual must have obtained at least 50% marks (For General category) and 45% marks (in case of SC/ST/OBC category).
Domicile: The aspirant should be a resident of Rajasthan.
Other requirements– if any of the natural parents of the candidate is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan, he/she may also apply for the exam.
Students of final year degree can also apply.
Age limit: There is no age limit.
Nationality: Indian candidates can apply.
How to Register for RMAT 2019 exam?
Candidates must check the below steps before applying to the RMAT 2019.
- Contenders firstly visit to the official website
- Fill the form with all required details properly
- Also enter the list of programmes to send scores and the ID that you will use at the test centre.
- Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the schools to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section.
- Upload a photograph.
- Pay the fee via net banking
- The candidate will now be able to schedule his/her exam and download the admit card.
RMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: computer based Test (Online)
Duration: The time allotted for the exam 2 ½ hours i.e. 150 minutes.
Sections of the Exam: Computer based test divided in five sections with individual time limits
Type of Questions: Objective type of multiple choice questions
Total Marks: The whole exam carries for 200 marks.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark is allotted for each correct answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
No. of Attempts: There is no limit to attempt the MAT exam.
Syllabus of RMAT 2018
- Geometry (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc.)
- Ratios and Proportion
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations
- Profit & Loss
- Work and time
- Number system
- HCF, LCM
- Geometric Progression/ Geometric mean
- Arithmetic progression/ Arithmetic mean
- Harmonic mean
- Number Base System
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Set Theory
- Venn Diagram
- Complex numbers
Data analysis & interpretation
- Data Interpretation based on text
- Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables
- Reasoning & Aptitude
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying valid inferences
- Identifying strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Family tree
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Identifying next number in series
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Contextual usage
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Odd man out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of same word
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Important quotations
- Social issues
How to download Admit Card for RMAT 2019:
Applicants can download the admit card of NMAT 2018 at the official website. Follow the steps to download NMAT by GMAC 2018 Admit card:
Step-1: Applicants visit the official website of MAT
Step-2: click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link
Step-3: Enter your registered email id and password.
Step-4: Now admit card will appear on the screen
Step-5: Take print out of MAT 2018 Admit Card and carry it to the test centre along with a photo id proof.