- RGUKT M.Tech Application Forms 2018
- RGUKT Selection Process
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies (RGUKT) issued the RGUKT M.Tech Admissions for the academic year 2018-19. The RGUKT M.Tech Application forms are opened from 1st August 2018. Candidates check the details about RGUKT Admissions 2018 like application process, selection process, eligibility etc from the web page given below. The University offers admissions into M.Tech programs at RGUKT campus for the academic year 2018. Applicants who are interested to study for the M.Tech courses, those RGUKT Basar has announced the dates for the PG admissions. The university offers only eligible candidates who applied for the admission process. The students who have interested can check the details of RGUKT Admissions. RGUKT Application forms has been started, candidates can apply application forms in online mode. Read the article given below.
Latest Update: RGUKT M.Tech Application forms are opened from August 1st, 2018. Candidates download the Application forms from the link given below.
Important Dates of RGUKT M.Tech Admissions 2018
|Conducted by||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies|
|Shortly known as||RGUKT|
|Scheme||RGUKT M.Tech Admissions|
|Publishing of advertisement in news papers||July 31st, 2018|
|Application starts from||August 1st, 2018|
|Last date to submit the RGUKT M.Tech Application form||August 14th, 2018|
|Last date for receiving printed hard copy of online application along with original DD and Xerox copies of certificates||August 17th, 2018|
|Interviews will be held for the shortlisted candidates||August 17th, 2018|
|M.Tech Classes starts from||September 1st, 2018|
RGUKT M.Tech Application Forms 2018
The University has announced the RGUKT M.Tech Application forms in online from the official web portal @ www.rgukt.ac.in. All the candidates who are eligible fill the application forms in online mode. There is no mode to announce the RGUKT M.Tech Application forms. RGUKT University has published the notification for admission into 2 year M.Tech course. The candidates who are interested can apply online. Only eligible candidates can apply in online to get admissions into M.Tech course. The candidates who want to apply; those candidates must check the details thoroughly. The Application forms are opened from 1st August 2018. All the candidates need to fill the application forms in online only. The candidates last date to submit the RGUKT M.Tech Application is 14th August 2018. Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria offered by the authority.
How to Fill the RGUKT M.Tech Application Forms 2018
- Visit the official web portal @ www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in
- Search for the link related – RGUKT M.Tech Application Form
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Open the link a new window will be opened on the webpage
- Type your registration number, email id, name, password, etc.
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the fee in online via debit/credit/net banking
- Download a copy for the future reference
SC, ST: 400/-
Eligibility Criteria for RGUKT M.Tech Admission
Students should pass in 10th class Examination recognized Board.
Candidates who qualified in the GATE exam (2016, 2017, and 2018) or PGECET exam are eligible to apply for the RGUKT M.Tech Admissions.
ECE & Mechanical Engineering:
Candidates have to possess B.Tech or BE with a core branch such as electronics, Mechanical Engineering.
B.Tech or BE with a core branch such as computer Science & Engineering or MCA.
Seat Reservation for RGUKT M.Tech Admissions
85% of seats will be reserved for the local candidates and rests of remaining 15% of seats are UN –Reserved (these seats are filled by TS & AP based on their merit).
RGUKT Selection Process
The candidates who qualified in the GATE, PGECET based on the merit the RGUKT Selection process will be done. 80% of marks should considered from GATE/PGECET scores and remaining 20% of marks will be taken from interview scores. The University will give preference to the GATE qualified candidates and later PGECET scores. Prospective National Students having qualified in GATE from States other than Telangana can also apply. Admission of these candidates is subject to rules of Govt. of Telangana as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary.
Important Links for RGUKT M.Tech Admissions 2018
Apply Online: Click Here
Already Registered login: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Download Information Brochure: Click Here