RCF Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 223 Act Apprentice on its official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 23-03-2019.
RCF Notification 2019 | Apply 223 Act Apprentice Posts @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- RCF Notification 2019 | Apply 223 Act Apprentice Posts @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- RCF Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of RCF Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
RCF Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on the 25-02-2019 notification on recent Rail Coach Factory recruitment 2019 openings @ Kapurthala. This is an exclusive page updated on 25-02-2019 for the latest recruitment notification rcf.indianrailways.gov.in from RCF 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from RCF 2019.
(The Apply Online Link is given at the end of the post)
RCF Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|Employment Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||223 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% and have National Trade Certificate|
Vacancy Details of RCF Jobs 2019
- Act Apprentice: 223 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Rail Coach Factory 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RCF Act Apprentice posts should have completed 10th Class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% and have National Trade Certificate from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 15 to 24 years As on 23.02.2019. Please go through RCF official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RCF Act Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Act Apprentice posts will be done as per the following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Online Mode.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.
How to Apply for RCF Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rcf.indianrailways.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RCF Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 25-02-2019
Closing Date of Application: 23-03-2019
Important Links for RCF Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here