Reserve Bank of India has Released Notification for 05 Legal Consultant Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.rbi.org.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 05 Legal Consultant Posts @ www.rbi.org.in. Careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RBI job Pay Scale Details, RBI Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 05 Legal Consultant Posts @ www.rbi.org.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 14-05-2018
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Legal Consultant job Recruitment Details
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Legal Consultant job Recruitment Details
- RBI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of RBI Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for RBI Legal Consultant Notification
- Educational Qualifications of RBI Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for RBI Legal Consultant Jobs
- Selection Criteria for RBI Jobs
- Application Fee for RBI Notification
- How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for RBI Legal Consultant Application
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Legal Consultant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 05 posts of Legal Consultant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23-04-2018 to 14-05-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for RBI Jobs are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Legal Consultant|
|No. of Posts||05|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of RBI Jobs 2018
- Legal Consultant (Grade-F) – 02 Posts
- Legal Consultant (Grade C/D) – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Legal Consultant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Reserve Bank of India 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of RBI Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for RBI Legal Consultant posts should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. Master’s Degree / Ph.D. in Law from a recognized university. from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be between 30 – 45 Years. Please go through RBI official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for RBI Legal Consultant Jobs
Selected candidates as Consultant will get pay scale of Rs. 54. 63 lakh per annum for Grade F Consultants and Rs.26. 84/ 36. 91 lakhs per annum for Grade C/D Consultants .
Selection Criteria for RBI Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Legal Consultant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for RBI Notification
- For UR & OBC: – Rs.600 / –
- For SC & ST: – Rs. 100 / –
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.rbi.org.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 23-04-2018
Closing Date of Application: 14-05-2018
Important Links for RBI Legal Consultant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here