- RPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for RPSC AARO Notification
- Educational Qualifications of RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for RPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for RPSC Notification
- How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Application
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) released new jobs notification on their official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for available of 52 Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date 13th June 2018. Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and in www.careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agriculture Research Officer|
|No. of Posts||52|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC AARO Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of RPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer posts should have completed M.Sc from Recognized Board/University.
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Agriculture Chemistry): IInd Class M.Sc. (Ag.) Chemistry/Soil Science of a University established by law in India
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Botany): IInd Class M.Sc. (Ag.) Botany or IInd Class M.Sc.(Ag.) in Plant – Breeding of a University established by law in India
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Plant Pathology): IInd Class M.Sc. (Ag.) in Plant Pathology or IInd Class M.Sc.(Botany) with specialization in Plant Pathology of a University established by law in India
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be between 18 Years to 40 Years. Please go through RPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Salary as per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for RPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Agriculture Research Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for RPSC Notification
Please refer RPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 23rd May 2018
Closing Date of Application: 13th June 2018
Important Links for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here